Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. (1248 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. by Gospel367: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Happy sunday to you all including the MODS. I have something I want clarified of. Which universities do you think is the best especially for undergraduate programs. Canadian unis or US unis? Is studying america better than studying in canada in terms of academic flexibility, toughness of academic curriculum, available opportunities, individual development, value and quality of education etc. Please dont judge based on the online or offline rankings whatsoever. Rankings does not matter but compatibility matters more. Note: I am not asking this for myself or because I have intentions of studying in either location. But i am asking this for knowledge and information sake and so that this thread will serve as a guide to people or students in between opinions on where to study. Most importantly, put getting visa easily into consideration in each case. Please, mod, move to front page if possible. Hey, today is sunday.
Re: Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. by worry359(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gospel367:
Happy sunday to you all including the MODS. I have something I want clarified of. Which universities do you think is the best especially for undergraduate programs. Canadian unis or US unis? Is studying america better than studying in canada in terms of academic flexibility, toughness of academic curriculum, available opportunities, individual development, value and quality of education etc. Please dont judge based on the online or offline rankings whatsoever. Rankings does not matter but compatibility matters more. Note: I am not asking this for myself or because I have intentions of studying in either location. But i am asking this for knowledge and information sake and so that this thread will serve as a guide to people or students in between opinions on where to study. Most importantly, put getting visa easily into consideration in each case. Please, mod, move to front page if possible. Hey, today is sunday.
Hundreds of universities in Canada
Over 2000 in USA.

And you want a simple, blanket answer Canada or USA. shocked grin shocked grin
Do your own research, use Google.
Re: Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. by Gospel367: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
worry359:

Hundreds of universities in Canada
Over 2000 in USA.

And you want a simple, blanket answer Canada or USA. shocked grin shocked grin
Do your own research, use Google.
You should not have bothered saying anything. You did not contribute to the thread. The thread was meant to be information for people. Also, I need to hear from nigerians who schooled in either locations. Mind you, i am used to google more than you can ever be. If i need information for myself only, I would resort to google which is still not enough. Maybe re-reading the post will do you some good. If you dont still understand the post, well, just put a fullstop.
Re: Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. by justwise(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gospel367:
https://www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7

https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part
Re: Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. by maternal: 6:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Unless you're going to an ivy league school in either country, the university's are really the same and acknowledged world wide. I'd pick canada because the tution is much cheaper for international students than the US.
Re: Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. by charity708: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello house...I am at the verge of giving up please I need someone to advise me in details how to go about securing a student visa to canada.i dont have a job or assets, I graduated 2012, my mother is my sponsor, I have gotten an admission into a college. Please I need to know
Re: Education And Getting Visa For Canadian Universities Vs American Universities. by babbs45: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2015
charity708:
Hello house...I am at the verge of giving up please I need someone to advise me in details how to go about securing a student visa to canada.i dont have a job or assets, I graduated 2012, my mother is my sponsor, I have gotten an admission into a college. Please I need to know

https://www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7/156.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt, Nigeria Is No.1 Among The 15 Dirtiest Cities In The World / 5 Exciting Places To Have Fun In Kaduna / How Do I Apply For A Visa I Am A Plumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.