Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! (689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by philmimi1992(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
I start developing pains at my top right hand belly just bellow the rib cage, the pains occurs mustly when I sit for a long time. The pain gradualy became worse that I started feeling as if there is something attached to that particular portion just between the internal organs and d skin. The pains began to circulate to the lower portion to an extent sometimes I feel something moving inside my Tommy especially when I eat. Sometimes my Tommy will hurt as if dia is heat inside. One night, I took pain reliever (ibrufen ) and dat was d night I could not close my eyes bcs of chest pain. The following morning I went to a hospital but they told me it's ulcer which I began the treatment immediately. Bearly two weeks now I Stil don't feel much improvement as expected . Uptil now, I feel something moving inside my Tommy which hurts alot. pls anyone with similar experience and possibly a solution?
Re: Please Help! by thesource(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here's the traditional and sure way to cure it. (1) look for seven big ripe plantains. (2) peel and cut them to slices (3) pound/mash in a bowl (4) put it inside a 4litre gallow and put 3.7litres of water (5) cover it and soak it inside a fridge/freezer for 3days. Take half a cup everyday. Notice: stop eating heavy meal such as amala, eba, fufu, yam till you're okay. You shall come back here and thank me later.
Re: Please Help! by philmimi1992(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
tanx alot! I will try dat ASAP
Re: Please Help! by sammyyoung2(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
philmimi1992:
tanx alot! I will try dat ASAP

Sup, an having same pain, my ulcer drugs are not working, how did u handle urs, I urgently need us reply
Re: Please Help! by kswot(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
sammyyoung2:

Sup, an having same pain, my ulcer drugs are not working, how did u handle urs, I urgently need us reply

Always consult your physician. try this local medicine if you believe in it.

1. smash about 3 ripe plantain
2. mix it with 1/2litre of pure honey.

take 2 spoonful 3times daily. it will disappear within 1wk. forget all those drugs. God is d Real Doctor
Re: Please Help! by berrytush(f): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
My mum also had it bt she was placed under supplements which are aloe gel,propolis tab nd lycium, it really helped her alot, till today she is still taking it,specially the aloe. This is the contact of the lady who sold them ti her 08184955057.

(1) (Reply)

Should Every Woman SHAVE Her Face? / How To Get Ripped Abs Using Mi40x Program / Recipes For Pen** (sugarcane) Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.