Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You (52573 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Akell(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aystarz:

Pics of ur husband or...u know the rest na

prettythicksme:
check ma profile undecided

Aystarz:

Didn't see no husband's pics.

prettythicksme:
dey find am naa undecided

Aystarz:

Lol...Na lack of self esteem we go call this one ni or wat? Lies no go finish u and yr likes for this faceless forum.

Aystarz, Nawa for u o. Na woman dey dribble you like ball so?

Can't you read between the lines?

Why is it hard for you to identify a [size=20pt]lez[/size] when you see one?

It's true, the pinshure on her profile is her 'husband'

I hope I've cleared the air and resolved the controversy....

#peace_out
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by AJ01(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
kenny198:
Why wont u like it, because u are very lazy & u dont know to cook. Oloosho no dey cook. Chip girl grin
grin chip girl grin
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by ogaprime(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
debolly:
Must it be all the time We can just decide to have a dinner for two somewhere outside our home.

Eehen! Dinner for two, You sure? Una pikin nkor?
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Abdulleeh:
I read the post and the quickly viewed the OP's pic. You will angry wiv me that the OP doesn't really likes cooking. She's the eatery type.

#JustMyView
Bae pls don't take it as a shade
Funny you, Abdulleeh.
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Akell(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
debolly:

Even if she has countered my statement earlier, there's no harm in agreeing with what she has said.
Cheers!

Earlier statement grin
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by kikelomojessy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
tpwealth:
You are a darling

###winks##
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Akell:

Earlier statement grin
I can actually shift "earlier" in the statement. What if I say " Even if she has earlier countered my statement". They are all correct.
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by mors(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aquarienne:

What kind of attention seeking is this one this afternoon? Nobody said the man is turning food down or tactfully refusing it. No reason was stated and he could very well be saying no cooking because he wants to treat his wife to a nice time.
All your long story was not necessary abeg.
But please go ahead and bask in the adulation you were hoping to get while typing that post.
angry
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Akell(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
debolly:

I can actually shift "earlier" in the statement. What if I say " Even if she has earlier countered my statement". They are all correct.
Different meanings
#semantics
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Abdulleeh: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
3 words ladies love most
' I love u', 'I am sorry', 'No cooking day' and most especially ' Allowance Free Month'
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by DuchessLily(f): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
greatgod2012:
And i thought i was going to see 3 words like.........
~weldone my dear......
~thank you dear......
~bless you dear.....
~my perfect match.......
~soulmate from above......
etc, etc.
Why will l be happy when my hubby want to tactically refuse my food, except he clearly state it that...."dear, i know you're tired today, don't bother to go to the kitchen, i'll do that today", then, i might be happy, otherwise, i won't be happy and i will also be worried because he'll surely go for junks outside which is not good for his health and well-being.

My opinion, please!
gbam!! My opinion too... Chop knuckles jare grin
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Begonia(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aquarienne:

What kind of attention seeking is this one this afternoon? Nobody said the man is turning food down or tactfully refusing it. No reason was stated and he could very well be saying no cooking because he wants to treat his wife to a nice time.
All your long story was not necessary abeg.
But please go ahead and bask in the adulation you were hoping to get while typing that post.

Qmab:

I was actually going to make a reply based on that post too, but you said it all. That is why when you want to write an exam, there's always an instruction that says : read the questions carefully before answering the questions. I believed i read that the post said: no cooking TODAY. even my old-fashioned mom would like to take a break from the kitchen if just for a day.

**sighs** I kept on reading through the comments, checking if anyone would realize that her post was completely unnecessary.
It might have been due to lack of comprehension.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilori1930:

But the scarcity of those words makes it better appreciated
some ladies read it as a weakness when you say them too easily and/or too often smiley
I understand but nothing like saying I'm sorry when you're wrong....

For me it's never a weakness but humility. .. Really, it's arrogance when you don't say sorry when you're supposed to.. You do something wrong to someone, you don't say sorry? you're expecting the victim to say sorry?? undecided... Only guys with fragile ego will see saying sorry as demeaning. ....

Btw, hope you tell your gf sorry whenever you're wrong? wink wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by paix(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
greatgod2012:
~weldone my dear......
~thank you dear......
~bless you dear.....
~my perfect match.......
etc, etc.
Why will l be happy when my hubby want to tactically refuse my food, except he clearly state it that...."dear, i know you're tired today, don't bother to go to the kitchen, i'll do that today", then, i might be happy, otherwise, i won't be happy and i will also be worried because he'll surely go for junks outside which is not good for his health and well-being.

My opinion, please!
. God bless you.
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by ukandi1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
greatgod2012:
~weldone my dear......
~thank you dear......
~bless you dear.....
~my perfect match.......
etc, etc.

My opinion, please!

too gud to be true
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by jabolo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Me sha, my wife started crying when I said "the ogbono get extra draw today"
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
For real ooooo....lol...

I always knew it.
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by kwenu: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
of what use is this useless thread, are we bachelors now expected to start sayng suffs to married women. why not leave those beautiful names calling for thier husbands.

is this a snare for young bachelors
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
ladyju:
Hmm what does it for me is " what's your account number" grin

Have you ever asked yourself why you cant find a partner?
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Begonia:

**sighs** I kept on reading through the comments, checking if anyone would realize that her post was completely unnecessary.
It might have been due to lack of comprehension.
Or maybe her husband knows her nairaland username.

1 Like

Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by olareed(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Its no bad thing to eating outside once a while..buh some women tend to make it an habit or advantage at d slightest feeling of fatigue....then u c hubbies going mad whn they expect SEMOVITA but get CHIVITA and snacks on their tables...#lazyladies..
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by rileyy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
ladyju:
Hmm what does it for me is " what's your account number" grin

They said "married" not single and broke
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by saoseun(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
I totally disagree...I tink in a gentliest manner he. shud be able to say------------------BABY, AM SO SORRY whenever he's wrong.
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by lonelydora: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Not all women , some women find cooking as a hobby that they just can't do without.

One of my aunt is a perfect example.
My lovely wife, a perfect example

1 Like

Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Iyowuski: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
op u fall my hand....as u fine finish na 'no cooking today' u like pass 'i love you' just as one of my guy said y might be lazy.
thanks..see you same time same station
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by blueandbirds(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bros I like dat ur english lol, you don't kno to cook... Non of my business tho*..
kenny198:
Why wont u like it, because u are very lazy & u dont know to cook. Oloosho no dey cook. Chip girl grin
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by cheruv: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
jamillion:
I would rather higherhire d service of a house mademaid..
Kelem ma emecha smiley
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by cheruv: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
AJ01:
grin chip girl grin
the OP dey sell computer chips grin
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
cheruv:

the OP dey sell computer chips grin
Chai cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by nekkyosas(f): 4:12am On Feb 08, 2015
debolly:
Must it be all the time We can just decide to have a dinner for two somewhere outside our home.
Pls tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by Iyowuski: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2015
debolly:
long throat
Re: Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You by ilori1930(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I understand but nothing like saying I'm sorry when you're wrong....

For me it's never a weakness but humility. .. Really, it's arrogance when you don't say sorry when you're supposed to.. You do something wrong to someone, you don't say sorry? you're expecting the victim to say sorry?? undecided... Only guys with fragile ego will see saying sorry as demeaning. ....

Btw, hope you tell your gf sorry whenever you're wrong? wink wink smiley

It is not an issue when the lady understands that your sorry is not a weakness and appreciates it.

But I have seen girls who capitilised on the meekness of mr Nice guy to turn every simple confrontation by the guy for any suspicion into an argument simply because He loves to say sorry and please.grin She did this to avoid explanation for the guy's questions which always worked.

And yes I say sorry to my gf when necessary wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.