Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Things need to be added on nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things need to be added on nairaland (742 Views)

Finally Asusu Igbo Has Been Added On Facebook / Mods, Why Must This Be Added On My Profile? / Snapchat Users Around Nigeria. Drop Your Username To Be Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things need to be added on nairaland by Richard6(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
- A link to delete your post and not just modify.
- A link to send instant messages apart from via e-mail.
- A friend request link.
- A dislike button.

Add yours!
Re: Things need to be added on nairaland by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Removal of the 'share' button.
Re: Things need to be added on nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Also a button to block someone from following you
Re: Things need to be added on nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Richard6:
- A link to delete your post and not just modify.
- A link to send instant messages apart from via e-mail.
- A friend request link.
- A dislike button.

Add yours!
I don't buy the dislike button
Re: Things need to be added on nairaland by Richard6(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2015
ireneony:
Also a
button to block someone from following you
I buy your on idea even when you didnt buy my own idea, urs is good to avoid all these follow follow, one day ghost fit follow person and u wont know grin grin
Re: Things need to be added on nairaland by Richard6(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
charix:
Removal of the 'share' button.
I have been meaning to ask, pls what happens when you share a post or a comment?
Re: Things need to be added on nairaland by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Richard6:

It highlights a comment you want all your personal followers to see. Its mostly for people who have a lot of followers.

I believe its a useless option especially for posters with low followership.
Re: Things need to be added on nairaland by Richard6(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
charix:

It highlights a comment you want all your personal followers to see. Its mostly for people who have alot of followers.

I believe its a useless option especially for posters with low followership.
Ok, thanks. Its not needed!
Re: Things need to be added on nairaland by BlackFlocka(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
a new interface

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Happy Youths Never Do. / ADMIN Barcanista.....seun Appeal To You / How Will You Survive A Zombie Apocalypse Or A Viral Outbreak...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.