Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Does It Feel To Fall Under Annointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does It Feel To Fall Under Annointing (413 Views)

Why Are Ladies Mostly The Ones Who Falls Under Annointing? / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? / Why Didn't Camera Men Fall Under Annointing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Fall Under Annointing by handsum92: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Today's service was awesome...been the first sunday, we get annointed one on one by the pastor as he lays his oiled hands on our heads individually...it was a sight to behold as majority sprawled, rolled and some even hit their heads under annointing while the very few of us stood praying and watching

@ some point,I began to wonder why I'm yet to experience this even though I've been in countless services like this...am I being abnormal or is it that my sins are too much that the holyghost can stand being inside me for that few minutes?

And for those that ve fallen under annointing...wd love to hear yur experiences, how does it feel really?...sweet?..heavenly? Or plain indescribable?...keep it coming fellas...Happy New month Nairalanders, it's our month of unlimited Joy
Re: How Does It Feel To Fall Under Annointing by dkronicle(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
all those pple dat fall are just forming ogbanje spirit. Like 2012 when i was in nnsuka for post ume, it happend in d church lesson i attended. D last day of d lesson, d girl incharge of it was prayin for us. Not one on one o, just dis normal secondary school fellowship thing. Dis gel bside me just started shouting, rolling on d floor. That was wen i knew that some pple have dis slowpoke blood in dem when its time for prayer. D gel dat was prayin for us was not even casting and binding, i started asking myself that, if say she don start to dey cast and bind den we will av to call d gel's parent. I swr it was annoyin

(1) (Reply)

The Waste In Worry / For End Time Christains / The Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.