Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Calling On Adsense Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling On Adsense Bloggers (731 Views)

Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On Adsense Bloggers by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Hi guys,

What in your opinion is a great adsense niche in Nigeria.

I abandoned blogging sometime ago. Thinking of going back to it.

Just considering the jobs/employment niche. What do you think?
Re: Calling On Adsense Bloggers by javijabor1(m): 5:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Anything other than gossip, entertainment & music niche is okk.

1 Like

Re: Calling On Adsense Bloggers by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2015
javijabor1:
Anything other than gossip, entertainment & music niche is okk.

Thanks man. You're right. These above mentioned niches have the content (materials) and traffic but the CPC is quite low.

I'm particularly interested in a niche with good CPC and traffic (people interested in the topic), not forgeting the 'Nigerianess' of the niche.
Re: Calling On Adsense Bloggers by javijabor1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
jeffo83:

Thanks man. You're right. These above mentioned niches have the content (materials) and traffic but the CPC is quite low.
I'm particularly interested in a niche with good CPC and traffic (people interested in the topic), not forgeting the 'Nigerianess' of the niche.

Those niches have low cpc, already overcrowded plus you have to update all the time as your post may become stale by the next day.

My 2 cents smiley
Re: Calling On Adsense Bloggers by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
javijabor1:

Those niches have low cpc, already overcrowded plus you have to update all the time as your post may become stale by the next day.

My 2 cents smiley

Thanks bro, couldn't agree with you more.
What do you suggest? You can be broad, its okay. I'll just do my KW research. Thx again.
Re: Calling On Adsense Bloggers by javijabor1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
jeffo83:

Thanks bro, couldn't agree with you more.
What do you suggest? You can be broad, its okay. I'll just do my KW research. Thx again.

Just do what you love so you don't get tired of it.
I had a Forum
I had a Music Blog
I had a Music Search Engine
I had a gossip blog
I had a job portal
I had a tech Blog
I had a Classified Ads site

And they are all shut down. undecided
All except the tech blog was taking too much of my time.
But i finally found my niche tho and i cant get tired of that.

I don tey for this business small o. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Or Yearly Fee For Web Design Clients? Which Do You Charge? / want to host my blogg to dotcom / How To Submit Your Site To Yandex Webmaster Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.