Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Complete Beginner’s Guide To CFA Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Complete Beginner’s Guide To CFA Examination (443 Views)

2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) / An Indispensable Guide To Jamb 2016/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Beginner’s Guide To CFA Examination by rajeshdhnashire: 5:28am On Feb 02, 2015
There are many credentials and degrees a financial professional may hold, however, there is no other than Chartered Financial Analyst or CFA that earns respect or is so rigorously focused on developing Investment Skills and Knowledge. The magazine The Economist referred to theCFA charter as the “gold standard,”writing that:[The] qualification is roughly equivalent to a specialized postgraduate finance degree, including a mixture of economics, ethics, law, and accountancy… Whereas there are tens of thousands of finance degrees available around the world, ranging from the excellent to the worthless, there is only one CFA, managed and examined by an American association of financial professionals, the CFA Institute. My journey towards earning my CFA Charter has been pretty exciting, enriching as well as challenging. There were lots of ups and downs – I passed CFA Level 1 and CFA Level 2 at once, however, CFA Level 3 was a tough nut to crack. It took me 3 attempts to pass CFA Level 3. CFA Charter has been especially beneficial for my Equity Research Analyst career.

wallstreetmojo

(1) (Reply)

CBT Porous Exam Centres (how To Get One) / Is Nigeria Education Becoming More Good Or Bad? / 2015 Oji River School Of Nursing Form Is Out&online.cal_08038362993 For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.