Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

His Experience With His New Portable Hot Plate - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / His Experience With His New Portable Hot Plate (1748 Views)

Pls Share Your Experience On Best Product For Single Hot Plate And Fridge / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Experience With His New Portable Hot Plate by mabeni(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2015
I got one of those
portable electric stoves yesterday called SENIOR CHEF
with
stove tops.
. When I use it and
turn
up to max or near max, it
works fine for the first 10
minutes
or so and then I'll hear
the "click" sound of it
turning off
and the light indicator is
off. Then about 1 or 2
minutes later,
it'll click and turn back on.
Then 2 minutes later, it
turns off
again.
It keeps doing this over
and over and what
normally would take me
5 minutes to cook on
max, takes me 20
minutes now to cook
since
it keeps shutting off and
turning on so the heat
only stays at around
min to med instead of
max which is the setting I
have on it.
Anyone know what
might be cause? Could I
possibly open it up and
fix it myself ? Maybe some
soldering wires? Or does this meant, i have gotten a bad product? Share your experience too nd how it was resolved. Thanks.

Re: His Experience With His New Portable Hot Plate by teamplayey: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
The clicking off does not mean it stopped working. It is because the thermostart detects maximum heat. This is similar to that of an iron.
Continue using it like that and be grateful the thermostart is working appropriately

(1) (Reply)

Homoretaller Cakes N More Free Training / Fresh Sea Food Like Redsnapper, Baracuta, Croaker,shinynose Etc, / What Did You Take The First Time? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.