Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

This Is A New Style Job Scammers Use In Operating - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is A New Style Job Scammers Use In Operating (1110 Views)

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A New Style Job Scammers Use In Operating by dhantey324(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2015
UBA Group needs front Desk officers, contract-based, with 70k salary + medical insurance. Must have at least 2.2 (Second Class Lower Div.) and be 27 year[Receiving Text]

I got that text since saturday and till now the complete text has not arrived (if there was ever a complete text). The moment I wanted to call the number that sent me the text was when I smelt something fishy, even after resetting my bb, the complete text still didn't arrive (normally it should) it was then I decoded that it was scammers at work.

The fact is I have been to job recruiting agencies like vla and u-connect, but would they want to recruit me by sending me an incomplete text with an ordinary mtn number and not a branded one? Would they want to recruit one by expecting you to put a call through to them to receive the "complete text" or info? And I never remember applying for anything like that. Na so my eyes open o! I say make I still alert fellow jobseekers 4 NL.

Now, the scam could have started if out of impatience I placed a call to the number that sent me the text. 2015 is a year of getting our dream jobs, let us watch, apply, pray and be wise, e must better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Cashiers At The International Medical Corps (IMC) / Fresh Graduates, OND/ HND Accounting Holders Needed For Employment / 50 Vacant Positions For Graduates Recruitment At World Bank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.