Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Expectation Of A Loverboy… As Valentine Draws Near, BY Tunji Johnson - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Expectation Of A Loverboy… As Valentine Draws Near, BY Tunji Johnson (509 Views)

Two Carriages Near The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Expectation Of A Loverboy… As Valentine Draws Near, BY Tunji Johnson by Uchechukwuobi: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2015
The deal was that we would get each other gifts for Christmas. And because she was bragging about getting a better gift, I was forced into making a bet, one that I knew would not stand if she loses, but I took it anyways.

The bet: “If you get the cheaper gift, you’ll have to get an even more expensive one than both gifts combined, in the next month!”

Reason for the season, right? Plus you don’t want to mess up especially when it concerns the “luv of ur life.” Even on a low salary from my holiday job (at least a job to keep me busy before NYSC), I planned a 15k budget which included a shoe and a lovely orange jacket.
........ http://thesparkng.com/the-expectation-of-a-loverboy-as-valentine-draws-near-by-tunji-johnson/

(1) (Reply)

The Ones With Combination Skin / My Yoruba Nl Please Help / Best Residential Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.