Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

When Employers Ask If A Relative Works In That Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Employers Ask If A Relative Works In That Company (1185 Views)

When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / The CV that will make that Company Call you for Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Employers Ask If A Relative Works In That Company by olaolu39(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2015
I'm still yet to understand why job interviewers always ask if you have a relative that works in that company.
Please House, What reason could that be?
What could have been the best answer to earn that dream job?

In my own view and experience, I always say I do not have any relative...
Re: When Employers Ask If A Relative Works In That Company by mrking3(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
You've answered it yourself! The answer is simply NO!!
Re: When Employers Ask If A Relative Works In That Company by Melahou(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2015
so that both of you will not collude to defraud the company...
Re: When Employers Ask If A Relative Works In That Company by ad84ada(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
where i work. It is called conflict of interest which must be resolved. The company thinks if two relations report to each other. personal interest may overshadow the overall goal. Relationship here goes even beyond blood relative but also any like spouses, sexual relationship etc. Resolving it involves transfer, change of department for one of the parties etc.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote To Help Graduates To Become Truck Owners / Fresh Ecowas Vacancy / Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.