Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Get Empowered! Www.idealwebsolutions.net Offers One-on-one Web Design Training - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Get Empowered! Www.idealwebsolutions.net Offers One-on-one Web Design Training (957 Views)

Web Design Training - Lagos / Free Professional Web Design Training In Lagos & Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Empowered! Www.idealwebsolutions.net Offers One-on-one Web Design Training by Cobab(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2008
GET EMPOWERED!!! www.idealwebsolutions.net offers one-on-one web design training

Hello, my name is Wale Akintola, I am a graduate of Aptech Worldwide Computer Education. I am also the lead web designer for Ideal Web Solutions, a very successful web design company based in Lagos. I have successfully deployed web design solution for various organizations. You may visit my portfolio online at www.idealwebsolutions.net/Portfolio.htm those are a few of the websites I have designed.

I am presently offering a one-on-one web design training for interested individuals. I have seen many people try to teach web design through some “design a website in ten minutes” software, pardon me but as a professional web designer that has learn at Aptech (one of he top two IT schools in the world now) I know you can not design a top quality website in ten minutes through some software that does not even allow you the flexibility of inputting many features you might want on your site. Proper web deign is an articulate step by step process that needs to be learnt – this I will offer in my one-one-one training.

Similarly, people have organized seminars trying to teach web design, but the problem with seminars is that it is never thorough. The reason being that the trainer just teaches on a general level whether the student understands it or not he is not concerned, because the trainer has paid for the venue and he has to round up in time otherwise he pay extra for the venue. So the training is always rushed. And often the trainer will still ask the students to come for personal training after the seminar - which they will pay for again, so why not go for the personal training which I offer in the first place. Clearly the trainer’s goal I to make money and not to genuinely empower people with the knowledge of web design.

I have seen many charlatans try to use the above methods to exploit money from people under the guise of web design training, which is why I have decided to organize this training, to give people the quality training that is lacking in Nigeria today.

An in-depth and proper knowledge of web design will give your CV a very great advantage in a highly competitive job market. Even if you are not job seeking, be sure that web design as come to stay as one of the most lucrative business one can engage in today, as every business must be on the internet so as to be reckoned with. Soon there will be only two types of businesses, those that are online and those that have closed down. So be smart and acquire knowledge that will prepare and empower you for the future – personalized web design raining.

In my one-on-one training you’ll learn web design using:
Macromedia Drewmweaver, Fireworks, and Flash MX. These are the most powerful software used for web design today.

What you will learn
- Building a website from scratch to finish:
- Creating navigation bar
- Creating web forms with validations
- Attaching php scripts to form
- Compressing your images to appropriate file size
- Creating dynamic hyperlinks
- How to create hot spots
- How to create Flash animations and input it in your web page
- How to upload your website unto the internet and make changes after uploading without any software just ftp
- You’ll learn so much more that I can not enumerate here.

These are the same methods I used to design the sites you see on www.idealwebsolutions.net/Portfolio.htm

Check out my portfolio, my works speak for themselves. If you’d like me to sit you down and hold you by the hand and give you proper and thorough web design training, from the professional and expert knowledge I acquired at Aptech (for which I paid almost half a million naira) you may contact me at ade_akintola@yahoo.com or 08067194841 or 08026914945.

Bonuses
• A free php script that sends the submitted content of your web forms to your email box
Web Stripper - A software that downloads an entire website unto your PC, so you can view the site even without internet access.
• Camtasia software that records the activities of you computer screen – used for creating video tutorial.
• Website where you can download the best quality images to use in your website (these are the same pictures we use at www.idealwebsolutions.net
• Places on line where you can get web design resources
• One month mentorship – free access to me phone & email

PS
This offer lasts for a limited time. I am a very busy person and may not have time later on to offer this training. I am a bit free now that’s why I am offering this training. I’ll be engaged in another project a week from now by then I won’t have so much time anymore

PPS
Remember that I am offering you personalized web design training from the knowledge I have used to design site for many corporate organizations. See my works: www.idealwebsolutions.net/Portfolio.htm

PPPS
Remember a graduate of Aptech with years of experience you are sure of getting the best training

Regards,
Wale Akintola
Totally committed to your success
ade_akintola@yahoo.com
08067194841 or 08026914945.

[b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.mobi Domains For 9.89 - Free Site Builder, Get A Mobile Website Now, Now! / 4 Your Latest Naija Network Freebrowsing On Mtn,airtel,etisalat And Glo,smithnetworks.mobile.web.tr / Vibe Web Solutions - Website Design, Ecommerce, SEO In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.