Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread (37316 Views)

INFINIX Hot 4 PRO Discussion Thread - Your Say / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot Note Pro Discussion Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by funkyjms: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dapo777:

Wow
So basically what you hate about the phone is the body structure and the battery.
So that means you have no problem with the performance, speed, camera quality, screen sharpness, weight, size. Then to me its a very good fone. smiley
Even the battery you complained of, I think it's OK that means the phone lasts from 8 hours to 13 hours on 3G usage(thats ok)
Last verdict : How much is the phone?

Yeah, I consider phone architecture before performance but that doesn't mean I can settle for lesser performance. For the points you raised, performance (operating software) is a function of update. The speed is normal. Sharapness is poor! At first I thought it's because I hadn't remove the screen protector; 'twas still poor after removal! Rating-3/10. I took some pix bute honestly I didn't do a better review of the camera 'cos the poor architecture got me worried. It weigh more than my old Phantom but I noticed much of the weight comes from the battery. No, the size is absolutely perfect for a 5.5inch phone.
Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by Flawlessangel(m): 7:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Judek2:
This note pro. Is not forth coming, sometimes, its painful to wait for something you have no clue if its coming.
Jumia is so frustrating..

Meanwhile, Jumia is still owing me the sum of N22,999 since january when the inote was 22,999. Since then, they have been playing me like ping pong.
Recently, they said i would get my refund on/before 17th of April.
On 16th, they now postponed it till 28th which is tomorrow.
In God i trust come tomorrow.. Bear me witness people.

did they pay u back?
Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by dparrain: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
So finally... comparing the camera and sharpness and speed to INFINIX HOT NOTE, which is better??
Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by kokoboy(m): 4:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Hello guys. I recharged my battery 100% yesterday night but when I woke up my battery was 85% without doing anything. How is the battery life? Or is it my phone?
Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by kokoboy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
My phone is new and I updated it to 2015-05-08 firmware after I bough it. I'm currently having issues with battery meter, first of all the rate at which my battery drop is alarming, even when the phone is idle. If I charge full to 100% in the night, my battery would have dropped to like 85% the next morning without surfing or chatting. My previous android device wasn't like this, and I always have to on my data so I don't miss emails, Skype calls etc.

And also, I loose a percentage of my battery every minute when I'm using the phone to chat or browse. And when it gets to about 15% and I turn it off and plug in the charger, the battery meter would move to around 30-60% and starts charging.

It's frustrating as I don't get much from the phone due to the battery life, is it that I need to replace the battery? Or the battery life of Note pro just suck? :/

I tried using Advance Battery Calibration app on Google play store but the battery issue is still the same.
Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by kokoboy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Note Pro Users please reply ASAP
Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by Teebest14: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
I face a likely issue with the phone too. Unlike others though, for its worth, the phone still justifies its cost. Just the battery worries. Doesn't last on 3G at all...esp when I'm chatting. What solution can be proferred to this house?
The way I see it, there can only be two possible errors about this.
1. The Innjoo note pro battery is inefficient from the manufacturers as regards its said properties. So to resolve this, they make new and better batteries and we replace the ones we have.
2. If not the battery, then probably the power the apps consume most especially when utilizing the network usage and probably power consumed by the display too drain the battery faster. If such is the case, then it's gonna be a really stressed matter as the phone could just be categorised less effective for usage.
Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by omotayor80(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
For your full package (injoo note pro,fire plus and many other injoo products at an amazing price)
Limited stock.
Call/text/WhatsApp 08137221883 for yours.
Nationwide delivery & Cash On Delivery available.
Terms/conditions applies
Re: Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread by akinswaggs(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
who still uses this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please At What Time Will Airtel Night Bonus Start Counting? / Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.