Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! (1207 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by holyprof: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Shippyme runs a high octane scam... My Goods has been with them since November and they have not shipped, despite me paying shipping fees and even an additional 11,000 this January.

For the past 3 months they have told all sort of bull****. this same company stole one of my laptops in October and they carry on business as usual.

I have gone to their offices (yaba & ikeja) several times, same old story. call them its Bullshit.. email them, they ignore you. this guys have crippled business for me. God Punish all those involved!!!

Its time i blow the whistle on this inconsiderate lot. Shittyme!
Re: Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by dejavume: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
can u give us proof,so we that are trying to patronise them will if shippme is really scammer as u said
thanx

1 Like

Re: Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
I totally disagree with you. I have been using them for almost a year now. Shippyme are no scam. @ op u should be mindful and careful how u label people as scammers. That's so bad
Re: Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
dejavume:
can u give us proof,so we that are trying to patronise them will if shippme is really scammer as u said
thanx
they are not scammers. Forget what this op is saying he should check what has happend to his goods

1 Like

Re: Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by holyprof: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
pureguide:
I totally disagree with you. I have been using them for almost a year now. Shippyme are no scam. @ op u should be mindful and careful how u label people as scammers. That's so bad

How can you agree? As you are biased and Ignorant.

Shippyme Promises to ship your goods to Nigeria within 5-12 business days. For your information Mr., since November 7, 2014 till date (3 months and 4 days later) I have not received my goods.

F.Y.I: Scam also means "confidence trick", so what do call a service that advertises something and does the opposite to you?

Mr. whoever you are, if you are ignorant and have nothing reasonable to say about my situation with shippyme. Just shut the hell up, if you are a paid troll, DAMN YOU!!
Re: Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by holyprof: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
dejavume:
thanx

I owe you no proof, check out nairaland and see the experience of others. If you wish to learn from other people's experiences, Good for you. If you wish to use shippyme, Good luck with that, because you will need it.
Re: Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by tallnslim9ja: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015
holyprof:
Shippyme runs a high octane scam... My Goods has been with them since November and they have not shipped, despite me paying shipping fees and even an additional 11,000 this January.

For the past 3 months they have told all sort of bull****. this same company stole one of my laptops in October and they carry on business as usual.

I have gone to their offices (yaba & ikeja) several times, same old story. call them its Bullshit.. email them, they ignore you. this guys have crippled business for me. God Punish all those involved!!!

Its time i blow the whistle on this inconsiderate lot. Shittyme!

To the best of my experience with dealing with them, Shippyme is a reputable company that has continued to deliver good services. Just like any other Organization not all customers can be satisfied, that is why there are always room for complaints. How many times have we complained about erratic services from Network providers, how long do you wait on a call to make a complain? Some of us get frustrated and hang up but, does that mean the Telecoms company is a failure? Thus, those complaining is an infinitesimal few compared to the majority enjoying their services. I just want to advise them keep upgrading to deliver better and faster services. There is always room for improvement. I believe you are rest assured to to get the best from them.

1 Like

Re: Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
holyprof:

How can you agree? As you are biased and Ignorant.

Shippyme Promises to ship your goods to Nigeria within 5-12 business days. For your information Mr., since November 7, 2014 till date (3 months and 4 days later) I have not received my goods.

F.Y.I: Scam also means "confidence trick", so what do call a service that advertises something and does the opposite to you?

Mr. whoever you are, if you are ignorant and have nothing reasonable to say about my situation with shippyme. Just shut the hell up, if you are a paid troll, DAMN YOU!!
they are not scam. And as your insults. No be today. We no agree with ur cheap fake lies. Coward

1 Like

Re: Day Light Scam Called Shippyme!! by ojsquare: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shippyme is no scam. i have had my complains in the past. i have used lots of shipping agencies and the experience was bad. i have been dealing with shippyme for more than a year now. and scamming is not one of there thing. i don't know why you are yet to receive your items, but this year alone i have received 4 shipments. i am expecting the 5th one this week. which i was updated that it is clearing customs. just find a way to relate with them so they can resolve your problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister!!!! / In Serious Need Of A Motherboard / Help .. My Laptop Battery Won't Charge..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.