Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? (908 Views)

End Your Word With These Letters Fceui / Write 5th Of January 2016 Using Only Five Letters / Serious | Which Forum Category Should Be Added To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
I was watching HipTV this afternoon and this question was thrown at some celebrities but only one of them could answer it..... So, i decided to ask you all the same question over here, if you get it right, i'm gonna give you something....
NB; The something can be anything tho

what word becomes shorter when 2 letters are added to it?
Re: What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Short grin
Send my gift

1 Like

Re: What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? by zyzxx(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin short
Re: What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Short grin
Send my gift
Correct answer!!!!! Come to the Eko5 at igando and ask for zick so that you can recieve your slap and 2wraps of weed over there......
Re: What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin lol. weed koor, berra send my hollandia yoghurt n cashew nuts
zick19:

Correct answer!!!!! Come to the Eko5 at igando and ask for zick so that you can recieve your slap and 2wraps of weed over there......
Re: What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
grin lol. weed koor, berra send my hollandia yoghurt n cashew nuts
hehehe.... Not only hollandia yoghurt n cashew, its bobo yoghurt and coconut i will send grin
Re: What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

hehehe.... Not only hollandia yoghurt n cashew, its bobo yoghurt and coconut i will send grin
cry wasted effort
Re: What Word Becomes Shorter When 2 Letters Are Added To It?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
cry wasted effort
Eayah..... Sorry bro

(1) (Reply)

Picture Puzzle / Who Can Solve This? / Play Game & Earn N1000 Weekly..courtesy Princessmia.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.