Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! (8668 Views)

Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / No Pant! No Bra… See What This Lady Wore Out To Party (unbeliverable) / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by ezytalks: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
So some few days back Huddah visited a club with friends, it was a fun night for them but the story after that remains that Huddah's Nipples were so visible, even the blind could see through.... Just saying.... Someone please tell @huddahthebosschick to put on a bra next time...... See photo below....

Get more at--->http:///166qGGp

2 Likes

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
I like that girl alot

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by blueandbirds(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Who she be? Lol but dat niple tho* standing ovation..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by dre11(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
What will you say about this then

4 Likes

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by ezytalks: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

What will you say about this then

She rock.... Tho!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
THIS GIRL IS HAWT!
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Humblebloke(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Learn to look away........

Pervert tongue
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Omo see fresh bobbi shocked with nice suckable n1pples, chai! *brings out his vaseline* lipsrsealed

FriedPlantain

2 Likes

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by pillowcase: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
She needs to make a s.ex tape with APC's president,make she kill am cheesy cheesy cheesy ..GEJ Till 2019 wink

2 Likes

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by IamOpemipo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
angry leave it lik dat..buhari shld ban bra sef

1 Like

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by toyeoye(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hottest!
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Where's tit?

Please come and endorse the OP's message.

1 Like

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by kay29000(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ooh!! Men! See nice standing boobs. It is very rare to see boobs of this size that still stand...u av to give it to d girl. And the nipples!!! O lawd!!!

2 Likes

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
kay29000:
Ooh!! Men! See nice standing boobs. It is very rare to see boobs of this size that still stand...u av to give it to d girl. And the nipples!!! O lawd!!!
bros sufree naa.u wan suck am from phone? Easy! grin

4 Likes

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by kay29000(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
bros sufree naa.u wan suck am from phone? Easy! grin

O boy! U no see the thing? lol!
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
kay29000:

O boy! U no see the thing? lol!
bros,i see am.i like am.i for also like tongue am but na phone naa grin .na so ur blood dey hot? shocked no Begin lick phone o

1 Like

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by kay29000(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
bros,i see am.i like am.i for also like tongue am but na phone naa grin .na so ur blood dey hot? shocked no beging lick phone o

lol!
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by BarryX(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
And the nipp.le stood at attention.

Quite a good view though what do I know grin
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by philo3(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
sex symbols
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Kingblingz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Huddah Please stop putting on Bra!
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Rikidony(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
JUST ONE WORD SPLENDID embarassed embarassed DAMM
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
God help me to stay away from temptation. Even Samson fell
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by adexsimply(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chei! See those things sha embarassed embarassed
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by agabaI23(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
If this babe's bobby was deficient, girls would have been commenting tongue
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Ayobami97(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Indecency, have seen a lot of nipples though.
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by herald9: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
God why??!! shocked

Dearly beloveth, if these boobs only exist in my dreams...

don't wake me up lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Shaakasi(f): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
angry angry plastic

ikid ikid cheesy
nice boobies tho

1 Like

Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by agabaI23(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Shaakasi:
angry angry plastic

ikid ikid cheesy
nice boobies tho
Not plastic hun.
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by joseph1832(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Someone kindly remind huddah to go braless next time.
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by badassProdigy(m): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2015
she garrit...
Re: Someone Plssss Tell Huddah Monroe To Put On A Bra.... See Her This Photo!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 03, 2015
ezytalks:
So some few days back Huddah visited a club with friends, it was a fun night for them but the story after that remains that Huddah's Nipples were so visible, even the blind could see through.... Just saying.... Someone please tell @huddahthebosschick to put on a bra next time...... See photo below....

Get more at--->http:///166qGGp

I disagree.

If Women are going to be scantily dressed, please let it be young fresh things like this and not the "adelebos" with saggy shyte that you guys assault our eyes with.

(1) (Reply)

Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity Football Match In Abuja / Baba Suwe Granted Bail By Court - SaharaReporters / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Cause Panic With Photo Caption (see Caption)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.