Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) (2880 Views)

Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by yemicoal(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
The lady who pioneered lifestyle blogging in Nigeria
and inspired many bloggers Uche Pedro, the founder of BellaNaija.com has welcomed her first child with husband, Bode Pedro.
The couple who got married in 2012, welcomed a
daughter over the weekend. I bet y'all didn't even
know she was pregnant. She's quite private
so I will say a big Congrats to Uche
and Bode. See a pic of their baby after the cut...

lindaikeji..com.es/2015/02/lib-exclusive-bella-naijas-uche-pedro.html?m=1

Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by Mariojane(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
congrat
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by seangy4konji: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by Ayobami97(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Congrats. blog it!
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by floragregs(f): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pretty woman. The hubby dark sha. I can only see his lips

1 Like

Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by icebebe(f): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
i wonder wat Linda ikeji is waiting fr

oya team linda come beat me grin
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by ayooluniran(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
....the joy of being a parent.
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by radiant3(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Welcom to d world Baby Pedro!
Congratulations to Bode nd Uche Pedro
Olorun a wo o!
Olorun a dasi!

Cute baby,
Lovely Parent!
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by veave(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by Sarimah(f): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
congrats to them
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by silverdam(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2015
floragregs:
Pretty woman. The hubby dark sha. I can only see his lips
And I'm sure those lips are kissable to you....
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by Creamychic(f): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats to the lovely couple, Bode and Uche
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2015
congrats...
& frontpage ishh...
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Pretty wifey,handsome hubby, biuriful daughter. God bless their home
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by floragregs(f): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2015
silverdam:
And I'm sure those lips are kissable to you....
speak for urself dude.
Re: Bella Naija's Uchepedro And Husband Welcome daughter (photo) by yemicoal(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2015
floragregs:
speak for urself dude.
grin

(1) (Reply)

List Of Winners In Ama Award 2015 / 5 Of The Most Beautiful Nigerian First Ladies Ever! / Nude Pics Of Toolz (leaked) HOT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.