Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

See Through Tops/bra Less Tops - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Through Tops/bra Less Tops (23517 Views)

Fashion Or Madness?: See What A Lady Used As Her Bra(photo) / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / Lady Steps Out Bra-less In The Name Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by JoeCutie(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
I hope you're not planning to do something like that, cos I might see you, and if I do, there won't be enough left for you to go back home with. grin

2 Likes

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
I hope you're not planning to do something like that, cos I might see you, and if I do, there won't be enough left for you to go back home with. grin
I don't have the guts to dress like that, I however salute any lady who can bare it all, it requires a lot of courage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by JoeCutie(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't have the guts to dress like that, I however salute any lady who can bare it all, it requires a lot of courage.
Do you think that's, however, a very nice way to dress?

1 Like

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Do you think that's, however, a very nice way to dress?
I don't want to look at it from the angle of good or bad, it's not that she's naked, some people like to show their bodies especially if they know they are really sexy. I only feel it may not be appropriate in some occasions, if it's a late date night, it may be ok.
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Ashawos
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by herboshedhe(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Look stunning and classy in these collections of ours' @www.facebook.com/tummiescollections!
Whatsapp:08130237963,BBM:3350AEE3

Our prices are pocket friendly!
Quality at its peak and to cap it all,your satisfaction is our pride!!!

A trial will convince you!

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 2:49am On Feb 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 4:57am On Mar 02, 2015

5 Likes

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 02, 2015
onila:
is that you? undecided
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
onila:
with that kind of brestss, it's ok to wear see through
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 3:39am On Mar 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by igivefuck4free(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2015
onila:

I love this, Oshe onila kiss
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by laudate: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2015
firstEVA:

There is a proverb that says "Dress the way you would like to be addressed." undecided Such outfits depict you as a commercial sex worker. Ask any man in his right senses if he would take a girl wearing a bra less top like the one depicted here, home to meet his mother and tell me what kind of reaction he would give you. If you decide to dress like a hooker by baring it all, then do not be surprised if you get treated like one.

Why is it that every mistake made abroad, becomes a fad in Nigeria? Only women who do not value their bodies, their family name and their reputation, would wear such things in public. Yes, you would attract attention alright, but it would be the wrong kind of attention that will come your way. lipsrsealed

Tomorrow, some feminist dolts will start screaming rape, when they allow their misguided daughters wear such trash in public. Tomorrow, some equally retarded girl will start crying over split milk when a guy who picks her up after he sees her in this kind of attire, uses her as a one-night stand, and refuses to pick her calls the following day after bedding her. sad

I trust my people. No one would let you leave the house like this, without asking if you have taken leave of your senses.
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2015
laudate:

There is a proverb that says "Dress the way you would like to be addressed." undecided Such outfits depict you as a commercial sex worker. Ask any man in his right senses if he would take a girl wearing a bra less top like the one depicted here, home to meet his mother and tell me what kind of reaction he would give you. If you decide to dress like a hooker by baring it all, then do not be surprised if you get treated like one.

Why is it that every mistake made abroad, becomes a fad in Nigeria? Only women who do not value their bodies, their family name and their reputation, would wear such things in public. Yes, you would attract attention alright, but it would be the wrong kind of attention that will come your way. lipsrsealed

Tomorrow, some feminist dolts will start screaming rape, when they allow their misguided daughters wear such trash in public. Tomorrow, some equally retarded girl will start crying over split milk when a guy who picks her up after he sees her in this kind of attire, uses her as a one-night stand, and refuses to pick her calls the following day after bedding her. sad

I trust my people. No one would let you leave the house like this, without asking if you have taken leave of your senses.

Yawns
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Ashawo kobo

I thanks the Gods and my ancestors for the way my fellis dresses, very modestly and always with her burqa.

Ivu
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by Onilaiscool(f): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by Onilaiscool(f): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 2:29pm On May 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by onila(f): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2015
iiiii

1 Like

Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by jemype(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
kandiikane:
Lol I remember when I was in Nigeria, I wore this dark green dress(braless) for a night out and did not even realise it was see through until the next day when I was going through the photos. grin
and ur gender says male
Re: See Through Tops/bra Less Tops by jbblues24(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
And everything is going to the beat And everything is going to the beat And everything is going... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usefulness Of Shear Butter(ori) / Chinonso Opara, Miss Toursim Nigeria World Delegate Stuns In Swimwear Shoot(Pic) / Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.