Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? (704 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have An Ingo And Yoruba Name?? / Moremi: Olugbo Is Wrong To Rewrite Yoruba Ancient History / "How Was Your Night?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? by ETIBOI: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
I greet you all my fellow nairalanders.
Lets say you wake up on a lovely morning and greet your neighbour, as he responds you ask again "how was your night" and you get a different reaction. I want to know, is it wrong to ask "how was your night"?

Your opinions please.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? by vanen2: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
I just don't like it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? by ETIBOI: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
How about hope you slept well?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
not really wrong asking.

but i had this friend who is a nurse, when ever i came for check up before heading to my doctor's office. she usually say to me "how was your night" and she would always say it, kind of bending her neck.
what i did was when ever we met i would just say "am fine and my night was ok.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? by Odillz: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
The grandma I never had,told me "only witches get angry at that question" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask How Was Your Night? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Of course not.

(1) (Reply)

The Name Of This Artwork?? / Davido Ati Wizzy Lori Lambogini / Who Are The Igbo People Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.