Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked (7016 Views)

Android Phone Wit 2GB RAM That Can Be Rooted To Blackberry / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / Clockworkmod Recovery Now Available For Itel Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Cannonleo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
i recently lost my updated htc mytouch4g(originally android 2.3 bu due to cynogenmod 10.1. now 4.2) as little insurance for the moment i decided to get an itel it1450 for the mean time
used to rooting i just couldnt believe it when the itel failed to root at all.i took it as a challenge and after 3 rigorous days of research and trial and error i found a method out....hence i have now overcomed the itel rooting myth..
To root any itel device
Follow this set of instructions carefully
Disclaimer: i am not responsible for whatever happens to your phone,if u dont have the stomach for this just buy origin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tools needed
A pc(windows xp,7 or cool with internet connection (recommended xp or 7)
usb cable
your phone(itel or any other)
a glass of chilled water
your thinking cap..

Steps:
connect your itel device to your pc make sure usb debugging is turned on and back up ur apps if you dont want to lose them .
no 2 is the most critical step (the ability of a pc to load the adb drivers for otel devices vary from pc to pc) if yours loads the device and installs it successfully then your work is made easier else i will list the steps to follow to get itel adb drivers

more updates to come..........................
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by akashi01(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cannonleo:
i recently lost my updated htc mytouch4g(originally android 2.3 bu due to cynogenmod 10.1. now 4.2) as little insurance for the moment i decided to get an itel it1450 for the mean time
used to rooting i just couldnt believe it when the itel failed to root at all.i took it as a challenge and after 3 rigorous days of research and trial and error i found a method out....hence i have now overcomed the itel rooting myth..
To root any itel device
Follow this set of instructions carefully
Disclaimer: i am not responsible for whatever happens to your phone,if u dont have the stomach for this just buy origin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tools needed
A pc(windows xp,7 or cool with internet connection (recommended xp or 7)
usb cable
your phone(itel or any other)
a glass of chilled water
your thinking cap..

Steps:
connect your itel device to your pc make sure usb debugging is turned on and back up ur apps if you dont want to lose them .
no 2 is the most critical step (the ability of a pc to load the adb drivers for otel devices vary from pc to pc) if yours loads the device and installs it successfully then your work is made easier else i will list the steps to follow to get itel adb drivers

more updates to come..........................
Make i stone you one free comment

TeamFreeComment
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Cannonleo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
now if you pc loads the drivers for your itel device automatically or you allow device manager to use windows update to load the drivers (mainly with windows 7 then your job is made easier..

else simple download the mobogenie pc app from www.mobogenie.com..
when the app is fully downloaded
install the app
then connect your usb to ur device(make sure that usb debugging is turned on)
Mobogenie app will automatically attempt to connect to your device and then will download your drivers for the itel device
wait patiently for it to download completely...
remove your usb and restart your system..
when your pc boots up completely connect your phone again
Mobogenie app will automatically release a popup prompting u to connect.click on connect now and wait to see if mobogenie connects.
if it connects then problem one is solved....
NB:the drivers downloaded by mobogeneie for your itel device will remain in the system even if you uninstall the app....it will enable you perform the next and most important feature
ROOTING THAT ITEL DEVICE
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Cannonleo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rooting your ITEL an anyother DEVICE

now this is the most tricky part...itel devices will not be rooted by Rooting apps such as SASROOT,Android root,gingerbreak,etc only one app can do this since most itel phones are products of spreadtrum mobile of china a loss combination,,

1 after ensuring that your drivers(adb) has been installed and attempting to reconnect to mobogenie which goes seamlessly
2 disconnect your usb from the PC
3 goto www.mgyun/EN/GetVroot
4 download the iroot app for pc and optionally the app for your device if you wish
5 after downloading install the iroot softawre on your PC
6 open the app and connect your android device(make sure the iroot app up and running and has been initialized)
7 it will look for deamon devices allow it to load completely and for iroot to access your device
8 it will check for root and then give you its status report.
9 simply click on root and allow iroot ROOTyour device grin
10 after rooting is successful simply click on reboot device when a pop appears
typical during such process itel devices usually do not reboot automatically.if your device attempts to reboot automatically and hangs just take out the battery and restart automatically..
on your homescreen click on your menu button
scroll you should find an app named KINGUSER
if you see it then congratulations your itel device has been rooted......grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Famolove(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
hmnmn nice one bro
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by vjsmiles: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
all this one for jus÷ itel
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cannonleo:
Rooting your ITEL an anyother DEVICE

now this is the most tricky part...itel devices will not be rooted by Rooting apps such as SASROOT,Android root,gingerbreak,etc only one app can do this since most itel phones are products of spreadtrum mobile of china a loss combination,,

1 after ensuring that your drivers(adb) has been installed and attempting to reconnect to mobogenie which goes seamlessly
2 disconnect your usb from the PC
3 goto www.mgyun/EN/GetVroot
4 download the iroot app for pc and optionally the app for your device if you wish
5 after downloading install the iroot softawre on your PC
6 open the app and connect your android device(make sure the iroot app up and running and has been initialized)
7 it will look for deamon devices allow it to load completely and for iroot to access your device
8 it will check for root and then give you its status report.
9 simply click on root and allow iroot ROOTyour device grin
10 after rooting is successful simply click on reboot device when a pop appears
typical during such process itel devices usually do not reboot automatically.if your device attempts to reboot automatically and hangs just take out the battery and restart automatically..
on your homescreen click on your menu button
scroll you should find an app named KINGUSER
if you see it then congratulations your itel device has been rooted......grin grin grin grin

nice tutorials except my itel keeps rebooting during the rooting process of iroot
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Danelo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
who cares,wen I rooted mine with king root.

OOOOOOGBENIII
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Cannonleo(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2015
Danelo:
who cares,wen I rooted mine with king root.

OOOOOOGBENIII
grin kingroot is actually the su binary file installed by Iroot on your device, so they are basically the same thing.

We am rocking my htc insipre now, rooted using Iroot too, but the bootloader has no yet beeb unlocked
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Warlord3000(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Is it just me that think you are killing an ant with a sledge hammer...

Cos last time I checked kingroot 4.5 was rooting itel in minutes
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by callydon(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Warlord3000:
Is it just me that think you are killing an ant with a sledge hammer...

Cos last time I checked kingroot 4.5 was rooting itel in minutes
u mean kingroot can root this itel 450?
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by kayode023(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2015
For any issues on itel itel android get in touch with me....kayodeadedapo023@gmail.com
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Cirphrank(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Which app can I root my itel 1406 with? don't reply based on assumption.
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Fundango: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
callydon:

u mean kingroot can root this itel 450?
even kingoroot do faster.
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Tongsman(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
[url]google.com[/url]
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by josh005(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls how can i root my lg g3 android ver 6.0
Re: It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked by Cannonleo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
josh005:
Pls how can i root my lg g3 android ver 6.0
an updated I root on pc can do the job

(1) (Reply)

New Operamini For S60v3. (in .sis Extention) / 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples / Tecno D3, T3 Or N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.