Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

ICE PRINCE Sounds Last Warning To People Who Try To Compare Him With M.I - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ICE PRINCE Sounds Last Warning To People Who Try To Compare Him With M.I (541 Views)

"Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) / Snoop Dogg Drops 'cool Aid', And It Sounds Vintage (review) / Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICE PRINCE Sounds Last Warning To People Who Try To Compare Him With M.I by Jerrytayo: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chocolate City rapper, Ice Prince is one of the most relevant and steady rappers we have in Nigeria today, while the rapper has steadily reason in popularity in the last couple of years, he doesn’t want to be compared to his mentor and label Vice-President M.I.

The ‘Aboki’ rapper sends a specific warning to Noble Igwe, music blogger and socialite to desist from making comparism between himself and M.I as he isn’t trying to be greater than M.I. Check out his tweets below.

And for the record, MI is the greatest Rap Musician 2 come outta this side! I’m who I am because I was taught and brought up by the greatest
Read More @

http://gurushub.net/2015/02/ice-prince-sounds-last-warning-to-people-who-try-to-compare-him-with-m-i/

Re: ICE PRINCE Sounds Last Warning To People Who Try To Compare Him With M.I by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Story story ooo....accepted, MI is better than u. But the best of you is Vector Tha Viper....oundun
Re: ICE PRINCE Sounds Last Warning To People Who Try To Compare Him With M.I by Truth24(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
2undexy:
Story story
We got to give God Glory!

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan's Age / [music] Atimedo – Seven 7 / Nairaland Artistes Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.