Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View (1358 Views)

How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?" / What Are Truly The Signs Of A Genuine Christian? / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View by ceejayclas(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oritsejeafor is an Occult man and not at all a Born again not to talk of a Pastor. they have sold their sold to satisfy their their Belly.
Oyedepo is serving Marine Queen of Coast and not even a born again. Christian have been decieved because their heart is going after materialism so these men that could not defeat the devil, they have surrendered to the devil to decieve you. Imagine a pastor that suppose to command the Authority of Jesus and deliver a witch, slapping the said witch just because satan cannot deliver satan.
it is a shame that the CAN president is among the people involve in money laundary with His Private Jet, Common Thief claming to be a pastor. Don't be Decieve by their text message. OIC or not it have not added or subtracted anything from the Church. When IBB was the head of state wheather is join the OIC or not it did not bury the Church. When Yar adua was president and pay their said due it did not bury the Church. not they are claiming that voting Buhari will Bury the Church. they are speaking for themselve. they are thieves and not any pastor. I dare them all to deliver at least Headache before calling themselves pastor.

Ignor their Text Massage.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View by emmasege: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mr man, I wish to inform u that there is a reward/blessing of a prophet and u don't want to have the opposite. Watch what u say with ur mouth against these two generals of God that u may enjoy ur days.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View by kestolove95(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
emmasege:
Mr man, I wish to inform u that there is a reward/blessing of a prophet and u don't want to have the opposite. Watch what u say with ur mouth against these two generals of God that u may enjoy ur days.
and what makes u think dey are genuine generals of God? Read the post carefully and reason on it...d op make sense
Re: Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View by chosen124: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
op you are a frustrated man, you are not even a Christian
and your frustration continues without end .

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View by Topgainer: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2015
ceejayclas:
Oritsejeafor is an Occult man and not at all a Born again not to talk of a Pastor. they have sold their sold to satisfy their their Belly.
Oyedepo is serving Marine Queen of Coast and not even a born again. Christian have been decieved because their heart is going after materialism so these men that could not defeat the devil, they have surrendered to the devil to decieve you. Imagine a pastor that suppose to command the Authority of Jesus and deliver a witch, slapping the said witch just because satan cannot deliver satan.
it is a shame that the CAN president is among the people involve in money laundary with His Private Jet, Common Thief claming to be a pastor. Don't be Decieve by their text message. OIC or not it have not added or subtracted anything from the Church. When IBB was the head of state wheather is join the OIC or not it did not bury the Church. When Yar adua was president and pay their said due it did not bury the Church. not they are claiming that voting Buhari will Bury the Church. they are speaking for themselve. they are thieves and not any pastor. I dare them all to deliver at least Headache before calling themselves pastor.

So na only Oyedepo and Oritsejafor you see. In your area there are many false prophets claiming to be something, loving to be addressed as Prophet Dr. Miracle Power Okafor
The PhD attached is as diabolical as the motive behind their ministration
By the way, Oyedepo is not diabolical but I can't say the same for Oritsejafor till he ministers in a Crusade without those rings and Chains
Re: Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View by Topgainer: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2015
emmasege:
My friend prophets called by Satan can reward/ bless their people with gifts, protection and guidance at a cost of parting with your money inform of seeds. They can also kill an ungodly person who through their spells
A Christian can expose the evil and darkness these your heroes are involved in without any harm. For instance, Oyedepo slapped a lady in his arrogance that is very ungodly and are you now saying because I said so, it will attract your opposites?
Read your Bible, understand what it teaches about Jesus personally or you will be in perpetual bondage to men who feed you with fear and teach you stuffs that will make you an imprisoned subject to their extortionist theories
Re: Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View by vodacom: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
ceejayclas:

And what are you? You come to type thrash here because you hate him. Is because he and PFN are supporting President Goodluck instead of Buhari? It takes an occult man to know another occultic man. Abeg wetin happen for una meeting?
Re: Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View by ceejayclas(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
I STAND BY WHAT I SAID AND I REPEAT.

Oyedepo is serving Marine Queen of Coast and not even a born again. Christian have been deceived because their heart is going after materialism so these men that could not defeat the devil, they have surrendered to the devil to deceive you. Imagine a pastor that suppose to command the Authority of Jesus and deliver a witch, slapping the said witch just because Satan cannot deliver Satan.
it is a shame that the CAN president is among the people involve in money laundry with His Private Jet, Common Thief claiming to be a pastor. Don't be Deceive by their text message. OIC or not it have not added or subtracted anything from the Church. When IBB was the head of state whether is join the OIC or not it did not bury the Church. When Yar adua was president and pay their said due it did not bury the Church. not they are claiming that voting Buhari will Bury the Church. they are speaking for themselves. they are thieves and not any pastor. I dare them all to deliver at least Headache before calling themselves pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Lifetime TV: The Prophetesses Are Coming (A New Reality TV Show) / Christians Paying Jizya In Syria Quran 9:29 / The Criteria For Making Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.