Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,558 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface (932 Views)

MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by finewine1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
tuface has done it again!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy wink cheesy d guy just dey born everywhere full like say tomorrow no dey, na wa 4 dis guy o!!! dbanj no be star? y dbanj no born anyhow like dat wey tuface wan born nigeria full,e wan form him own village, i bow for am o. well sha he talk am for him song, enta d place make we see whether you no go carry belle, even in his song with r.kelly, all both of them could sing about was sex sex sex, him wan give the girls bele 4 d song?
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by olanajim(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
Wrong!

Call him the most bedmantic!
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by okpunor(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2008
Tuface is incumbating a very big problem for his old age.

I don't envy him.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by savanaha: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2008
How many kids does he have and by how many women and how much does he make?
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
Well, maybe he just likes childrenĀ lipsrsealed

2faceLibidioIdibia, 'keep on bleepingrocking' jare
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by olanajim(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2008
Even if he love kids, must he be so reckless as having 3 wifves within 5 years?

He was taking advantages of the ladies. It will be a miracle if all of them stay with him till old age.
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2008
Well, as much as I agree that tuface is getting a bit too excited in his game of 'fockety Bleep', I'm quite sure that he did not rape the women, they know what they are doing jare, so I guess we will all have to just sit back and watch him continue on with his shootings of 'sperm bullets', he's been doing pretty well so far grin
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by princesa(f): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2008
@poster
how many times
must you paste this nonsense sad
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by savanaha: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2008
wow 5 women. How many kids?
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by dplo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2008
@ topic
2 face is a fool,is that what you call romantic?
well ,i dont even blame him,is itnot nigerian girls that wouldnt be themselves whenever they set there eyes on celebrities,they will keep flauting their things up side and down,just to get em,, and am sure to face doesnt enjoy using condom.
@ nairaland guys
we all know how sweet the thing is without using condom, very sweet and soft,lol
so let him enjoy, and girls seems to feel that a celebrity or celebrities mounting on them is a break through,and they would do any thing to get impregnated by fool celebrities like 2 face, who tell you say dbanj no they chop ,he dey chop banana they go,sppicy bannana from ,johannesbug,unilag ,lagos ,carribean,infact name it,but him dey put brain, i even learnt that in don jazzy's mansion in lagos,meant for the mo hits all stars,it was said that there are about 20 girls,who volunterly stays in the mansion,cooks and watch for them,and even satisfy their sexual desire,willingly.
AYE FERA LONPON,and if we got me them,den no go gree,but they are wasting their thing in that house, GIRLS CHAIIIII
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by princesa(f): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2008
ha rumour shocked shocked
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by Ascony(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2008
But come o!
how this guy tuface take dey rama these babes without. hi'm no dey fear HIV?
or maybe them dey go test for am 1st before they go raw grin grin
just guessing though
Re: The Most Romantic Naija Artiste: Tuface by shylladear(f): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2008
his is just being a kid he needs to grow up gush embarassed 4 kids and no ring on anyone of the ladies hand
too bad cry

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Own Celebrity Products And Make Huge Profits / The Richest Celebrities In The World: / How Do I Get A Shengen Visa To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.