Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. (1458 Views)

See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere / Learn How To Design Websites In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi!
Am michael the owner of nairaguide. Am a website designer. I design websites of any type. If you are a newbie and u have interest in web design. Am here to teach just 10 people. I will create a whatsapp group that will last truout february. This 10 people will enjoy and benefit the whole secrets and knowledge I have acquired from my top mentors. If ur on whatsapp ur are eligible to earn partake on this tutorials.

Meanwhile chat me on whatsapp if ur interested so I can add u up to the group. Donot drop ur number here I preffer u chat me on whatsapp.
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by fattbabakay(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dey won't give u d condition on here, den on adding u to their circle dey'll be like "You have to pay 2k to get added to the group", refuse to comply and u'll be blocked instanta....So u were actually expecting me to pay 2k just to get a couple of google facts on a whatsapp group?? You must be kidding!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
fattbabakay:
Dey won't give u d condition on here, den on adding u to their circle dey'll be like "You have to pay 2k to get added to the group", refuse to comply and u'll be blocked instanta....So u were actually expecting me to pay 2k just to get a couple of google facts on a whatsapp group?? You must be kidding!!!
ok. Ur comment has been noted, Thanks for the insult on bbm. With or without you the tutorial will take place. And since you seems to know a lot using google to learn everything you shouldn't have contacted me to add you to the group. Since google can help u more than. Anyways ur comment has been noted
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
lexoft:
nice banner bro! Thumb up
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by CreativeWeb(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
You mean you are the owner of this crap: http://www.nairaguide.com/ and you want to teach people webdesign? After copying html templates from http://w3layouts.com, then you will come to teach people? What's wrong with you? Why not bend down and learn web design properly and start earning well from it before you can teach? Can a blind person lead another blind person? Please stop making caricature of web design industry. The industry has grown beyond this kind of crap you are throwing around. If you cannot comfortably craft a html/css-based website with a very nice UI, then please go into another thing. You don't even know what colour theory is. You are just throwing colors here and there. You dont even know what UX is. You are just throwing texts with shadow and gif image here and there. You dont even understand website internal linking architecture. For instance, when someone clicks on the 'Recent Projects' link, there will be no more header link for him to go to another page of the website except he clicks the logo that will take him back to homepage. Again, the logo is carrying nairaguide.com/index.html. Why? The home link and the logo should just carry: nairaguide.com.
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
CreativeWeb:
You mean you are the owner of this crap: http://www.nairaguide.com/ and you want to teach people webdesign? After copying html templates from http://w3layouts.com, then you will come to teach people? What's wrong with you? Why not bend down and learn web design properly and start earning well from it before you can teach? Can a blind person lead another blind person? Please stop making caricature of web design industry. The industry has grown beyond this kind of crap you are throwing around. If you cannot comfortably craft a html/css-based website with a very nice UI, then please go into another thing. You don't even know what colour theory is. You are just throwing colors here and there. You dont even know what UX is. You are just throwing texts with shadow and gif image here and there. You dont even understand website internal linking architecture. For instance, when someone clicks on the 'Recent Projects' link, there will be no more header link for him to go to another page of the website except he clicks the logo that will take him back to homepage. Again, the logo is carrying nairaguide.com/index.html. Why? The home link and the logo should just carry: nairaguide.com.
lols. If e dey pain u. Go copy ur own templates and live mine alone. Am cool, and earning with it like that. Everybody must not code to be a designer. Like I said my own secrets of web design. So ur good to talk as long as u want. Web design made easy. One must not code to design mr creativeweb
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by CreativeWeb(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
pureguide:
lols. If e dey pain u. Go copy ur own templates and live mine alone. Am cool, and earning with it like that. Everybody must not code to be a designer. Like I said my own secrets of web design. So ur good to talk as long as u want. Web design made easy. One must not code to design mr creativeweb

If your own secret is copy and paste, then dont waste your time teaching it because that is what most people are doing already.

I do not say you must code from scratch, but if you must use already-made html template, then you mus know how to tweak it to stand out. I am a wordpress and joomla guy. But I can PERFECTLY code from scratch any kind of website. If you learn web design the hard way, then you can settle down on the easy way to enable you deliver websites faster and cheaper.

I can use my html, css and php skill to fork any wordpress theme or joomla template and make it awesome.

If you must stand out in web design industry, then a woring knowledge of html and css is a MUST!

1 Like

Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
CreativeWeb:

If your own secret is copy and paste, then dont waste your time teaching it because that is what most people are doing already.

I do not say you must code from scratch, but if you must use already-made html template, then you mus know how to tweak it to stand out. I am a wordpress and joomla guy. But I can PERFECTLY code from scratch any kind of website. If you learn web design the hard way, then you can settle down on the easy way to enable you deliver websites faster and cheaper.

I can use my html, css and php skill to fork any wordpress theme or joomla template and make it awesome.

If you must stand out in web design industry, then a woring knowledge of html and css is a MUST!
ok thanks a lot. But need you to also know that am good with html,css and php. And wordpress,joomla,hotaurus,drupal. I just prefer using templates for my job. Not as if I can't build from scratch.

Anyways thanks for advice. But u were a little harsh from the beginning. Anyways it didn't spoil anything sha. The tutorial is going now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by iykepromotions: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
And i quote "if you're a newbie and you have interest in web design" @ creativeweb i think you need to mind your business definately this message is not for you but you put every effort to discredit him thereby discouraging others. be careful on how you criticize others cause what goes around comes around. a simple private message to him could have earned you a respect
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
iykepromotions:
And i quote "if you're a newbie and you have interest in web design" @ creativeweb i think you need to mind your business definately this message is not for you but you put every effort to discredit him thereby discouraging others. be careful on how you criticize others cause what goes around comes around. a simple private message to him could have earned you a respect
thanks bro. Its cool no cause for alarm
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by CreativeWeb(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
iykepromotions:

What is private message? This is a public form. And so whatever you post here will be replied here. If he wants to teach newbies webdesign, he should start on the right path.
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
CreativeWeb:

What is private message? This is a public form. And so whatever you post here will be replied here. If he wants to teach newbies webdesign, he should start on the right path.
are we still on this? Sensing if you having any beef with me? And please hold on what is the right part?
And why jump into conclusion? Do you know the exact thing I planed to teach on my tutorial?
Please I don't have time for such things now. If you are angry or sad for my post. Deal with it urself. I don't like people behaving the way u have. U posted and I responded respectively. And now ur talking of right paths. Its enough mr man.
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by soldierdollar(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
pureguide:
are we still on this? Sensing if you having any beef with me? And please hold on what is the right part?
And why jump into conclusion? Do you know the exact thing I planed to teach on my tutorial?
Please I don't have time for such things now. If you are angry or sad for my post. Deal with it urself. I don't like people behaving the way u have. U posted and I responded respectively. And now ur talking of right paths. Its enough mr man.

So Wetin fatbabakay talk Na true . 10 people ko ..10000 people ni . I wish u luck .

I wonder how person go take learn HTML , CSS , php via whatsapp with 2k .

1 Like

Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
soldierdollar:

So Wetin fatbabakay talk Na true . 10 people ko ..10000 people ni . I wish u luck .

I wonder how person go take learn HTML , CSS , php via whatsapp with 2k .
keep wondering
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by soldierdollar(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
pureguide:
keep wondering

Are u comfortable with an Alexa rank of over 3 million ? grin

U still be learner o shocked
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
soldierdollar:

Are u comfortable with an Alexa rank of over 3 million ? grin

U still be learner o shocked
Lols. And u be teacher O
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by soldierdollar(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
pureguide:

Lols. And u be teacher O

Market don spoil for u grin
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
soldierdollar:

Market don spoil for u grin
so u think bro!
Re: I Will Tell The Secrets On How I Design Websites. by aikfrank(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2015
In a web masters forum, you should know that most of the active users in it are already web designers and developers, so before new bees reads up, the gurus don access am.

That's NL for you, you can't be too angry. Wish you good luck bro.

(1) (Reply)

Drive Massive Traffic To Your Site Or Product, Use This Automation Tools Free / Please Review My Blog And Tell Me How It Looks Like / (trending) How To Earn Money And Turn Into Btc Or Transfer Into Ur Account Or Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.