Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) (1053 Views)

What Would You Miss Most If You Drop Dead Today? / Make A Wish For The Person Above You / "I Wish" Game (what do you wish?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by edoyad(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2008
There's some one we all wish would die and make our lives better. who is your choice ?

Mine is actually more than one: IBB and Ahmedinajad
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Gabry(f): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2008
Obasanjo, Yaradua, Abdullah Badawi and all my uncles's from my mother's side of the family. AMEN to that! angry
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Okanran(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2008
. . . and here I was thinking I got an evil mind! undecided
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by romsky: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2008
I'll rather have dem repent than die

Gabry ow come its our own president u want dead mind yaself o
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by edoyad(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2008
romade:

I'll rather have them repent than die

The idea is that you want them to die before they can repent and make heaven.
Gab, you just go on because you're on cue

I add Bobby Brown to my list
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by iice(f): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2008
Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by edoyad(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2008
iice:

Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson

Do you have anything about girls having fun ?
@
My MCOM 312 lecturer then: Fred Kamara.
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by iice(f): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2008
So because they have fun is why i should wish them dead? undecided
Seriously. Na only them dey have fun? I for wish the whole world dead then undecided
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Creamish(f): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2008
HMM . . . DATZ DEEP . . NO ONE . . I NO WANT NEMESIS TO CATCH UP WITH ME SHA undecided
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by edoyad(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2008
How can you wish me dead if i havent done anything to deserve the bucket ?
@
Vladimir Putin
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by iice(f): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2008
Why do i even bother?
A school has to be built one of these days. . .

Enjoy jare, am out

Creamish - Happy new year kiss
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by edoyad(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2009
Fernando Torres
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2009
what kind of game is this for goodness sake?
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Cayon(f): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2009
ibkaye:

i echo your sentiments
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by chyk91(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2009
no one.
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by sexyLeamon(f): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2009
no one undecided
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Bbeee: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2009
na wa oooo, so dis one na game like dis? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Gabry(f): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2009
romade:

I'll rather have them repent than die

Who cares about that gay I want my previous president back sharp sharp!!! I hate this one. . .!!! He ruin everything. . . He's a piece of *&^(@!*&^(*&@#!^&(*^$@#!^$ WALNUT HEAD! HMM! angry angry angry

edoyad:

The idea is that you want them to die before they can repent and make heaven.
Gab, you just go on because you're on cue

I add Bobby Brown to my list

U are right. I want them to die immediately and no way to repent because they will never repent. . . I bet they will surely end up in hell. Amen to that! angry grin

ibkaye:

This is the best game Ive ever heard of tongue
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2009
This ain't no game this is witchcraft.
wishing people dead.God will be the judge to that.
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by edoyad(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
ibkaye:

Bbeee:

na wa oooo, so this one na game like this? lipsrsealed undecided

HOLLASLYD:

This ain't no game this is witchcraft.
wishing people dead.God will be the judge to that.

Cayon:

i echo your sentiments

Cmon guys lighten up. It's not like they're actually going 6ft under cos i wish it so- if so Mugabe would be manure by now. We just dont like the way some of them are going about making life sour for others. Gabby seems to get the point.
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Sabuni: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
Oh now I see smiley

What a good enough reason to wish someone dead smiley

Just remember, words can be powerful  undecided

Lighten up ko, Darken down ni, can you just imagine
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by MissyB1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2009
Sabuni:

Oh now I see smiley

What a good enough reason to wish someone dead smiley

Just remember, words can be powerful  undecided

Lighten up ko, Darken down ni, can you just imagine
See your mouth!!
You wannno kill me with laffter?
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by iamkate(f): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
Israelis and all people in support of the genocide being carried out against innocent Palestinians! DEATH AND DAMNATION TO THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by otuwe(f): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2009
mennnnnnnnnnnn

we have alot of muderers on nairaland ooooo

seun and you are here

ok oooo
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
iamkate:

Israelis and all people in support of the genocide being carried out against innocent Palestinians! DEATH AND DAMNATION TO THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why your own definition of genocide conveniently skips Rwanda, congo DRC, Darfur but rather takes the enormous leap to Gaza where 90% of the dead are Hamas militants? grin

Oh by the way . . . mohammad wished death and damnation on the jews centuries ago . . . the jews have grown from strength to strength while his arab people continue to be the butt of the world's private jokes. cheesy
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by JJYOU: 1:29am On Jan 07, 2009
is this funny
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by SeanT21(f): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2009
Rapist and Murderer!!
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by edoyad(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

I wonder why your own definition of genocide conveniently skips Rwanda, congo DRC, Darfur but rather takes the enormous leap to Gaza where 90% of the dead are Hamas militants? grin

Oh by the way . . . mohammad wished death and damnation on the jews centuries ago . . . the jews have grown from strength to strength while his arab people continue to be the butt of the world's private jokes. cheesy
See ! Wishing some one dead doesn't mean they'll actuasaly do it.
Now to add LIONEL MESSI to my list
Re: Who Do Wish Would Drop Dead This Moment ?(asap) by Gabry(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2009
hahaahahaha! The other day I go wish my uncle to die and guess what? yesterday he was walking with his big fat belly and suddenly he fell in the drain. LMAO! cheesy I was laughing hyspetrically that my tears came down. Its was Peace on earth that day. grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Funny Signs That You Live In The 21st Century / Xbox One Games / Let Your Alphabet Be The Last To Make A Meaningful Word.PART TWO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.