Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Deliveries Of Brand New Beats Pill By Dr. Dre Anywhere In Anambra And Enugu - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deliveries Of Brand New Beats Pill By Dr. Dre Anywhere In Anambra And Enugu (1303 Views)

SOLD!!! Brand New Sealed Beats Pill Plus SOLD!!! / SOLD......For Sale....beats By Dr. Dre Mixr Headband Headphones - Custom Green / New Beats By Dre 2014 Studio Headphones (white)...for Sale+pics!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliveries Of Brand New Beats Pill By Dr. Dre Anywhere In Anambra And Enugu by nairainfoscom(m): 6:09am On Feb 03, 2015
this beats pill by Dr. Dre is newly arrived from the US. the available colours are red & black, it's bluetooth enabled, memory card slot. you can either connect it to your home theather, phone, iPod, iPad, other appliances or your headset with the AUX cord. it comes with usb and AUX cord. contact me on BBM with 33350B53. For enquires call 07014062297. Deliveries mainly in Anambra, Enugu, Asaba and Imo.

Re: Deliveries Of Brand New Beats Pill By Dr. Dre Anywhere In Anambra And Enugu by Babaisaac(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
how can I get one in benin I'm in need of one sir
Re: Deliveries Of Brand New Beats Pill By Dr. Dre Anywhere In Anambra And Enugu by incredibleace(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
nairainfoscom:
this beats pill by Dr. Dre is newly arrived from the US. the available colours are red & black, it's bluetooth enabled, memory card slot. you can either connect it to your home theather, phone, iPod, iPad, other appliances or your headset with the AUX cord. it comes with usb and AUX cord. contact me with 07037890651, 07014062297. Deliveries mainly in Anambra, Enugu and Imo.

hw much is one?
Re: Deliveries Of Brand New Beats Pill By Dr. Dre Anywhere In Anambra And Enugu by nairainfoscom(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Babaisaac:
how can I get one in benin I'm in need of one sir
i can go as far as asaba. If you can make it there, then we have a deal sir.
Re: Deliveries Of Brand New Beats Pill By Dr. Dre Anywhere In Anambra And Enugu by nairainfoscom(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
incredibleace:

hw much is one?
the price is N19,000 sir and it's negotiable...reasonably.
Re: Deliveries Of Brand New Beats Pill By Dr. Dre Anywhere In Anambra And Enugu by nairainfoscom(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Just contact me with the contact details above and place your orders.

(1) (Reply)

Washing Machines Are Cheap At Jumia,,,call 08136591672 / Hp Mini For Sale Urgently (25k/negotiable) / 7.5 Kg Double Tubs Washing Machine - QWM-81DTBX By QASA ₦37,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.