Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Open Letter To Corp Members Posted In The North - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Open Letter To Corp Members Posted In The North (677 Views)

NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / KOGI - 2016 A Corp Members Posted To Kogi Let's Meet Here / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Corp Members Posted In The North by ddddon(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Good morning Good corp members of Rimawa/Colony.

Yesterday 2nd of February 2015. A tragedic incident happened here in our very own Sokoto State.
There was a clash between PDP supporters member and APC supporters in Tambuwa LG and during the clash the entire Corper's lodge was raised down in flames. We Thank God that the Corp members were not inside when it happen so no life was lost.
But imagine the amount of valuables that will be lost in that incident

Original Credentials of corp members , cloths , laptops ,Phones and also foodstuffs. Things that no matter what our #19800 allowie can't get them back for you.

Now I ask, is this service to our father's land or a targeted attack on we corp members here in Sokoto state.

What are the grievances of the thugs that raised down the corpers lodge. What were the offences committed by the Corp members.

The election is yet to commence and these people are behaving this way.

In town it is no news that the kind of new shinny matchet that these supporters of the various parties do carry about. Another question begging for answers is "are there now clamouring for votes with matchets, or they are indirectly sending us a message we are too blind to see"

Last week my very good friend Maureen was attacked in Sokoto ( Fodio Road ) in particular when she was coming back from Fellowship by these same supporters of political parties, A big full brick was stoned at her from behind, and the poor girl fainted on the spot. Only to be rushed to hospital by a close by corp member. As at the time of writing this, NYSC is yet to return money spent on her medicals.

This leads to another question begging for immediate answer, "why have Maureen done wrong, Who did Maureen offend by going for fellowship"
The big answer to this question is a big and resounding NO ONE.

My clamouring for departure from this place during this time of election have always been that I am so so so so not comfortable with the body language of these thugs of the two core political parties here.

Now I would I av loved to gladly say, "please oh, my fellow corp members be very careful as usual " but will you say the Corp members in Tambuwa were not careful or perhaps Maureen my friend was not careful.

God Almighty will never turn his back on we Sokoto Corp members in Jesus name. AMEN.

N:B// This article is not written to activate "Panic mode " in any of us but I was motivated in writing this so as to inform us of the happenings in our place of service, Sokoto State.

So my friends in Rimawa will not say "Don, av started again"

Good morning gentlemen corp members, as that man in our morning parade will ask "How was ur night"

Esomnofu Arinze writes from Sokoto state.
Re: Open Letter To Corp Members Posted In The North by gilgal7(f): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Nawawo.....?
Re: Open Letter To Corp Members Posted In The North by benodic: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is unbelieveable . so there are still corpers from the south who are still staying in the north at This period .

please my dear , take This advice from someone who was at bauchi state in 2011 and witnessed the masacre of corpers there . do not listen to what anyone tells you otherwise. you and other corpers better find your way home now before it is too late.

(1) (Reply)

Help! / What Next After Orientation Camp? / Nysc Warning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.