Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! (1093 Views)

How To Meet Her First Time With Boldness / Since Mrsphyno Doesn't Want Me, Please Ladies Show Me Love / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2015
Hey everyone, I've been dating my girlfriend for over 6 months now and we have a great relationship. We both love each other a lot and have a great connection. We started really noticing our feelings for each other about 3 months into it, and started saying we loved each other around then. There is one thing that has really been concerning me though. she doesn't want to introduce me to her friends ni.... When we see her friends at school she kind of ignores them and comes up to me, and we will walk right past them and she won't say anything... I sense something underneath going on ... dunno wha to do
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by gilgal7(f): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Not a big deal...
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2015
gilgal7:
Not a big deal...

am just worried.... dunno wha she's scared of
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Are you presentable? Love ain't fashion but...
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
moreeni:
Are you presentable? Love ain't fashion but...

presentable? I dress decent for crying out loud.. and she's loves my outfit!
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
wintersnow:

grin grin grin why is she doing this nau? Are you handsome and well spoken too grin grin grin? I bet you are are these! Why why why grin grin grin

On a serious note, you relationship is probably not on the level where she wants the whole world to see you two together or she has a diff reason. Women are darn complicated creatures!
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by pinkycute(f): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please go ask her, the reason Y she don't want you to meet her friends...
Maybe she's not the type DAT flaunt their boyfriend grin or she's scare of losing you to her friends ( Who knows ) maybe when you meet one grin well, go and ask her shaa smiley
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
moreeni:

grin grin grin why is she doing this nau? Are you handsome and well spoken too grin grin grin? I bet you are are these! Why why why grin grin grin

On a serious note, you relationship is probably not on the level where she wants the whole world to see you two together or she has a diff reason. Women are darn complicated creatures!

Buh we hang out almost every weekend ni... . too fcking complicated... if confront her now... she'll twist everything and I'll end up apologizing
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
pinkycute:
Please go ask her, the reason Y she don't want you to meet her friends...
Maybe she's not the type DAT flaunt their boyfriend grin or she's scare of losing you to her friends ( Who knows ) maybe when you meet one grin well, go and ask her shaa smiley

I've confronted her so many times... she'll just twist everything and I'll end up apologizing
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by pinkycute(f): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin den chill about it jhooooor....
Don't ask her the reason again ( some babes go just dey form anyhow ) tongue

wintersnow:

I've confronted her so many times... she'll just twist everything and I'll end up apologizing
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by EmmySparky(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
wintersnow:

oga she means presentable...asin ur face...forget clothes...if u get OBJ face and u dress like david beckham ur on ur own o....
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by EmmySparky(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
wintersnow:

oga she means "are u attractive"...asin ur face...forget clothes...if u get OBJ face and u dress like david beckham ur on ur own o....
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2015
EmmySparky:
oga she means "are u attractive"...asin ur face...forget clothes...if u get OBJ face and u dress like david beckham ur on ur own o....

Lmao see ma dp ni
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by EmmySparky(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2015
wintersnow:

Lmao see ma dp ni
hahahahah see how u hold the babe like say she want run...is this the girl?
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
hahahahah see how u hold the babe like say she want run...is this the girl?

Lmao safety first.... yup

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy And Daddy Connection / Am Looking For A Wifey / Any Single Ladies Above 30 n wants to catch fun Let's Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.