Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. (7987 Views)

Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by cbay(f): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Shifi and Zeal of Styl Plus performed life in Gloryland garden in Abuja during the wedding reception of one of the sons of HRH Eze Ibe Nwosu (Eze Igbo 1 of Abuja). It felt good to see the duo still waxing strong in their relationship . However, Tunde was nowhere to be found. Don't know what's up with that dude though. Seems like he just fell off the face of the earth! Styl-plus was a hit sensation group in the late 90's and early 2000's. See more pictures after the cut...

Click here for more pics

source:cynthiasbay..com (Exclusive)

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by heritage4lyf(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2015
It's not easy.....

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Still love this dudes like mad. Well, i hope we see more of u guys in d comin months.

5 Likes

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2015
Shifi is looking very slim o, and that Peace sign looks weird.

They made great music together, i wish they never split.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Missmossy(f): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2015
One of the very best those days grin nice one.

4 Likes

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by axortedbabe(f): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Attimes its so easy 2 rise to stardom,bt nt easy 2 maintain it..

2 Likes

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by macklef(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Chai!!!! Just take a look at sifi, uld know the bro is not MADE at all. He isnt even as fresh as he were back in d days.

We never heard any news of them buying a buggati, bently, rolls royce, 2015 land crusier, range rover or even toyota Camry like their counterparts are doing now.

Meanwhile, this are the guys that made good music. olufunmi, runaway,imagin that, pour your wine.......
Just shows how publicity has changed the music industry and how youths only wanna buy CDs with debased

Lyrics and naked women in it, with stupid slangs.

9 Likes

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by adamskutty(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2015
macklef:
Chai!!!! Just take a look at sifi, uld know the bro is not MADE at all. He isnt even as fresh as he were back in d days.

We never heard any news of them buying a buggati, bently, rolls royce, 2015 land crusier, range rover or even toyota Camry like their counterparts are doing now.

Meanwhile, this are the guys that made good music. olufunmi, runaway,imagin that, pour your wine.......
Just shows how publicity has changed the music industry and how youths only wanna buy CDs with debased

You are absolutely right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by tyson99(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2015
is he now selling CD at alaba market
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by evakingz(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Whose stly plus, hav nat heard bawt dem hear in more modelling skul in france....#
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Emodeee: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Missmossy:
One of the very best those days grin nice one.

styl-plus were d ladies favourite den. as at den, ladies crush on artiste with sense by jez screaming wen they c them and dats all. nt this kind of crushing dat a lady will faint cos of p-square and another wz crying cos of wizkid.

did u crush on style-plus as at then?
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by badassProdigy(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2015
gone are those days...
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by pillowcase: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Who says there's no life after death should come and see this cheesy cheesy #ReincarnationTinzz lipsrsealed
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by hatux: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Wow! Still love these guys#no homo
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Sarimah(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
I miss these guys
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by jay44(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2015
dis shiffi guy don change oo. kiloshele?
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by boolet: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
TIME. I'm sure they lead a happier life despite not being as endowed - in the pecuniary way - as expected. Guys, you look younger and healthy!
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Abee79(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
What's with the (childish) hand signs

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by spenca: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
cbay:
Shifi and Zeal of Styl Plus performed life in Gloryland garden in Abuja during the wedding reception of one of the sons of HRH Eze Ibe Nwosu (Eze Igbo 1 of Abuja). It felt good to see the duo still waxing strong in their relationship . However, Tunde was nowhere to be found. Don't know what's up with that dude though. Seems like he just fell off the face of the earth! Styl-plus was a hit sensation group in the late 90's and early 2000's. See more pictures after the cut...

Click here for more pics

source:cynthiasbay..com (Exclusive)

90s keh, how many songs them get wa carry them enter 90s
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by apcmustwin(f): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
My car, African Queen, Olufunmi......songs that paved way for modern day naija muzik
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by pretydiva(f): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
My crush. I miss dem so mch
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zeal Onyecheme my one time crush. He still looks good.

"faints"
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by engllishmart(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Emodeee:

styl-plus were d ladies favourite den. as at den, ladies crush on artiste with sense by jez screaming wen they c them and dats all. nt this kind of crushing dat a lady will faint cos of p-square and another wz crying cos of wizkid.

did u crush on style-plus as at then?
JAMB question! Who u de ask now?
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
macklef:

you mean call my name smiley

These guys were Africa's Boys II Men, I doubt a better group has come out of Africa in terms of music quality since them. My personal favorites from them have to be Hadiza, Olufunmi, Imagine that, Coming home and their last release, Alive

Zeal was my crush, he still looks awesome grin
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by EmmySparky(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
evakingz:
Whose stly plus, hav nat heard bawt dem hear in more modelling skul in france....#
wetin this one dey talk
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Airforce1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
they were my favourite back in the day grin
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by EmmySparky(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
This pic brings back memories..they were nigeria's best back then...love them crazily...no homo...
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ooooh zeal my crush.
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by bdemix(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tunde is now a Gospel singer, He is my church member ( RCCG at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja) He z
Is happly married with one Kid

3 Likes

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by themejiwalker(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
The Struggle is very obvious

What a pity sad angry

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by macklef(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
safarigirl:
you mean call my name smiley

These guys were Africa's Boys II Men, I doubt a better group has come out of Africa in terms of music quality since them. My personal favorites from them have to be Hadiza, Olufunmi, Imagine that, Coming home and their last release, Alive

Zeal was my crush, he still looks awesome grin
Yeah, thanks for corecting me jareh. I was scratching my head big time for the title of that song.
All that was ringing in my head was. 1 girl, table for 2, 3 men, what will you do. And then the chorus

So, i decided to name is pour your wine jareh grin
I liked zeal the most too. He had the most action and vibe than the other two, i usually liked his performance in their videos n wen he shines that hes teeth. Yeah hes fine.

Good old times i must confess by the way, let me shoki ahh shoki grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by macklef(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
bdemix:
Tunde is now a Gospel singer, He is my church member ( RCCG at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja) He z
Is happly married with one Kid
Wow, really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Forever 16' - Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Nipples In Beautiful Photos / I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam / Lady Goes Viral On Twitter As She Shares Her Phenomenal Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.