Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Taking The Right Steps In Life And Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taking The Right Steps In Life And Business (511 Views)

Femi Otedola Taking His Daughter, Temi, To School In A Throwback Photo / Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking The Right Steps In Life And Business by joeikp(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Hello Friend,

welcome to the new month of February. the train of the year 2015, have successfully brought us into a new phase of the year.

You know, when the year started, a lot of people wrote things they want to accomplish this year. And truly speaking, a good number of them have
totally forgotten about the things they said they would accomplish this year.

One thing I always say is:

Planning, wishing, wanting, desiring, dreaming etc is not what will bring the results, it is the SPECIFIC ACTION
you take on your carefully planned roadmap that matters.

Action they say speak louder than words. So in other words, actions speak louder than just desiring, wishing etc.

if you must make any headway this year, you must shift from the wishing and dream world and step into reality where real people are those who take specific actions towards achieving their aims.

Now the question is: what specific action have you taken in respect to the things you put down on paper that you
will achieve this year?

If you are one of those who always wait for "everything" to be in place, then you are not serious about your life.

if everything falls in place, you WILL never achieve anything in this life. almost all the people i know who've achieved great things in their lives didn't wait for everything to be in available.

They had to start with what they had at that point in time. As they progressed, they started getting better tools and valuable knowledge about their businesses.

On Thursday last week, I got a very exciting call from a Female Barrister who gladly told me her testimony of how she's started her own small
scale importation business.

My Female Barrister Friend told me how she imported two phones and some Hollandise wrappers and had already sold them for handsome profit... really.

That is what I am talking about. Action takers. and not people who buy information and don't use them.

One of the things she told me, and of course I've been saying it is that, she is looking for the market that is HOT
in her area.

That is, she is looking for HOT products people spend their money. because once a market that has a strong buying
power is spotted, then things become somewhat easier for you.

Now the thing is, now she's started small, and she's really confirmed that this importation business works. The only thing she needs right now is consistent progress in this business.

Yes.

There should be growth in your business and life.

Always watch your market, and know when demand is high or low for a particular product. this way, you get to save yourself from plenty wahala.

Alright.

That's all I've got to tell you today.

But remember one thing: you can make a change in your life today. it's all your decision to make, nobody is going to do that for you. you are solely and totally responsible for your life.

Make a decision today to start taking the right steps in life and business, and trust me, it will be just a matter of time, you will start reaping the fruits of your labour.

You Can Make The Best Out of Life. Just Do It.

Have a Blessed Week and Prosperous Month Ahead.
Re: Taking The Right Steps In Life And Business by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
@op Thanks for this wonderful inspiring. Writeup. The truth is that I've always wanted to engage on this online business like a 2months now but the resources the do it is not fortcoming. So please sir, could you please advice me on a product I can start importing with little capital?
And considering the fact that Naira has depreciated a lot against the Dollar, do you think that mini importation business is still lucrative for starters like us? Benedictonyeka00@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Capital for Your Business Investment? This is Your Golden Opprtunity / Fcmb To Empower Young Women, Partners House Of Tara / Pls Who Know About Clicksure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.