Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention (41950 Views)

4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by annawhite(f): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
@OP
I licked mine...it's vanilla Flavour tongue cool
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by sarmiie(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
isotonic:
Thanks, it makes me question a lot about life

it will help me combat depression and negativity: "dont worry bout life. your life n planet are insignificant anyways" .....
maybe not.

it lends credence to the theory that there are OWBs tho (other worldly beings)

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by sidecheek(f): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eeeeeeewwwwwww¿ dem no dey brush Well¿
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by AdeKamal(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
rashygenius:
if we re to follow d etiquettes of islam,nobody will av mouth odour
d use of siwaak(chewing stick) b4 evry solat(dts 5times daily)......

Even if d mouth smell pass carnal,haba 5times a day suppose cure am

True talk indeed!
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
annawhite:
@OP
I licked mine...it's vanilla Flavour tongue cool

Well I would luv to comfirm by tasting your lips. . . . .mail me if u are in.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaykaylegend:
how do you use it??
. Just add few drops in a cup of water and use, caution do not swallow.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by barnaby04(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Space booked
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
sarmiie:

it will help me combat depression and negativity: "dont worry bout life. your life n planet are insignificant anyways" .....
maybe not.

it lends credence to the theory that there are OWBs tho (other worldly beings)
Exactly, I'm a firm believer that we're not alone in this world. Don't entertain negative thoughts, make peace with things you can't change and move on ok, life is too short smiley

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by aekanem: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Causes Of Bad Breath
Food – When you eat, the food particles that remain in and around your teeth can cause an odour in your mouth. Of course, everyone knows that eating onions (raw ones, especially) and garlic are some of the worst culprits.

After you have digested these foods and smelly oils, they penetrate through your blood. Then they travel to your lungs and come up in your breath when you open your mouth. It’s possible to have an onion or garlic smell for at least three days.

Dental issues – Periodontal disease, which occurs from poor dental hygiene, can also cause bad breath. Food particles will remain in your mouth if you don’t brush and floss daily. You’ll probably have to brush and floss several times a day. If the food particles remain in your mouth, they will absorb bacteria.

You may experience plaque on your teeth. If you don’t brush your teeth properly or not enough the plaque can mess with your gums. You can end up getting gingivitis and tooth decay. Pockets can form between your teeth and gums. This condition is called periodonitis. Peridonitis can cause the bad breath to linger.

Read more at http://totallifeblog..com/2015/02/how-to-manage-bad-breath.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Euthanize My Dad? / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / COVID-19: NCDC Reports Five New Cases, Total Now 214

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.