Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Every Church,pastor Or Ministry Needs A Website. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Church,pastor Or Ministry Needs A Website. (396 Views)

Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos) / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting / Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Church,pastor Or Ministry Needs A Website. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hello!
Good day. My name is ofili michael onyeka.
Am here to share with you all the importance of a websites, to any ministry, church, or a pastor.

We all already know what a website is.if no do a google research about a website an its importance.

Meanwhile we will discuss about the importance of it to any pastor,ministry or churches.

1- it will help spread messages to the world. Its the fastest way to get your congregation world wide if well established.

2- you can update ur weekly activities and duties of every region of the church in the site

3- u will be recognize among the top churches in the world.

4- you will get to pass ur messages across to ur members via ur websites. Any emergency updates or change in plans.

5- u will also get chance to earn from ur websites showing adverts on it.

do you know that winners, christ embassy, emmanuel church has their own websites? And it has helped them a lot.

You can move your church /ministry to the next level.

That is why I am here. I will design a standard professional website for you for just N20,000 only.

And I will maintain it for you for any length of time u want.

For more infor contact me using.

Whatsapp/call:08039710459
Bb pin:21CB6207
Email: mikketech@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sinful Act For Christians, Chatting Inside The Church / Morning Devotion: A Mother's Love 1 Samuel 1:21-2-11 / Heave'n's Grocery Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.