Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic (18395 Views)

UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) / Some Candidates Forget Expo In Answer Booklets – WAEC / DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
[I] Most young Nigerian students cheat at least once in their high school career and t's so funny students behave in ways that are inconsistent with their stated beliefs

Almost everybody does it or must have done it at one point in time and I know many hypocrites involved in such act will storm on this thread and start spewing gilbberish.

Let's examine each one of these students

Note: I am not guilty of any of the stated points. I am actually allergic to masquerade carrying before those hypocrites mouth thrash me. Just joking anyway cool

Oooowkay lemme keep the balling rolling

Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/Polytechnic

1. The Ones Who Are Addicted To It [/b]
The syndrome of masquerade carrying has been running through their veins since the time of Soddom and Gommarah. Even if battalion of soldier are deployed to invigilate, they will still carry the expo expertly

2. The Lazy Students
Cheating offers an easy way out no doubt. They don't bother studying hard and doing all those term papers when they can just manipulate things and prevail.. Hehehe grin They are desperate to pass and are lazy when it comes to reading, they start reading few hours into the exam hall. Since they know they can't meet up, they resort to smuggle a piece of paper into their pocket

3. The Olodos
They are not really lazy students, they are just educationally handicapped. No matter how hard they prepare an the exam they would still mess up in the hall. Therefore carrying expo will be the only way out.

4. The Brilliant Students
Funny ryt ? Carrying of expo does not only revolve around Olodos and lazy students, it also revolve around some brilliant students just that people don't seem to notice this because they are doing fine in their academics. They also get involved in the act especially when a course seems to be terribly difficult to understand or cram

5. The entertainers
They don't like studying at all. They like watching movies, football, clubbing, partying and chasing babes up and down till exam come knocking at the door.

6. The S. U
They are the least expected when it comes to carrying expo but they carry it. They carry it under the cover of S.U. The might hide their expo inside their hijab without anybody noticing

7. Those Who Carry Expo in case what they read doesn't Come out
They are actually not doing bad in their academics and they are not olodo. They are always well prepared for exams and will support it with expo to be on a safer side in case what they read doesn't come out

8. The Confused Ones
I could vividly remember when writing an exam, a dude was using expo and was still disturb me to teach him and I was like WTF !!!! Confusion was written over his face. If given the chance he would even copy my name and matric number

8. The Copy Copy
The ones carry expo because others are carrying it and it's working for them

Oooyah let forming begin

Writer: Tosyne2much

Source : tosyne2much..com

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by henrylowe(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Brilliant write up Tosyne.. I congratulate myself in advance for being the first to comment on a FP thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
waooooooo.

nice one

so tell us op which category do you belong
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Karevwite: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hehe correct

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by mrpackager(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
i was here!!!
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by mrpackager(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
i was here!!! ;Di was here!!!
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Pr0ton: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
"educationally handicapped" lol cheesy

Some copy copy are very bad o. Some will copy your original answers, your errors, your corrections and your new answers. They are just annoying... They might still first you to submit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
funny nairalanders, i neva meant to insult toysn2much neida did i mean to corekt ur blunders whatsoeva. bt wen tins turns out to b d oda way round now what do i do?
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol, So on point.
Btw, op which category do you belong to? It takes one to know one, you know.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Twaci(f): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
henrylowe:
Brilliant write up Tosyne.. I congratulate myself in advance for being the first to comment on a FP thread
For ur bleeping mind
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by tosyne2much(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
kaybiel2u:
With Your Write Ups One Will Know You Went To Higher Institution. Chai Oga O
calm down bro... Do you think it is easy ?

I correct spelling errors and grammatical blunders immediately after dropping all my threads.. I don't do copy and paste so there will definitely be errors when scribbling things straight from ya head.. Hehehehe grin.

6 Likes

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Twaci(f): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Well I no go lie sha, I carried bullets....but that is to back me up [No. 7 (a)].
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
calm down bro... Do you think it is easy ?

I correct spelling errors and grammatical blunders after posting the thread.. You know there definitely be errors when writing things frm ya head.. Besides na my padi phone I dey use type am sef... If you see the fone sef, you go shake your head pitifully
Gud Work Bro.
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by davdandam(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
angry that awkward moment when you are forming good boy as per saint and Wetin you read no commot grin and your sharp guys are asking for extra sheets.....you'll just be there eating your pen, looking at the invigilator, takin deep breaths, hitting your head and asking God why cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by teemanbastos(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
in indonesia where I schooled...
Expo was never an item thruawt my stay.. angry
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by mtprofessor5(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
D

Modified

Hardwork pays
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by januzaj(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
none of my biz.

.#tanoidsshowpixofmassivecrowdinMinna
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by dahdah: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
This remind me of my secondary School days, One of my Classmates called "ALOMO" can never do without Expo , this is the way he always do his own,
Assuming we have 2 exams in a day,Let's say Yoruba and Integrated Science, after the first Exam, He will take the Question paper of the first Exam ,and use pencil to write the next paper EXPO very tiny on it, Now whenever we are set for the 2nd Exam, He will just put the new question paper inside his locker and lock it up, he will now bring out the first question paper and start asking people beside him that "Please is this one out"

5 Likes

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
I have a dream that one day,i shall be the first to comment!!!
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by holatin(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don't carry expo
I carry eegun.

only my Yorubas will understand dat

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chaiiiiii diaris God ooooooh.. Lalasticlala no even let me correct my errors b4 he move am go FP grin

** Cocks my gun**
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by bizngr(f): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Very funny analysis!!!

Bizngr usually conducts online polls in relation to relevant political, social and economic issues across the world but with most emphasis on Nigeria.

The 2015 Nigeria General Election is around the corner and Bizngr has set up an online poll to assess the political mindset of the voting populace. Be rest assured that the results of this poll will not be tampered or doctored in any form as to favour any political candidate. This poll has been setup using trusted security measures which will help to weed off robots programmed for multiple voting.

VOTE WISELY!!! [size=14pt]CLICK HERE TO VOTE[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by LesbianBoy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
OP e be like say u carry expo wella for school if not how u take know all these #TeamNoExam #TeamFirstclass
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Ericardo7(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
TrueTalk

BTW... 24th to Comment... as long as I'm on front page with the op...

chai OP, your head is there
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Chidexter(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Samfigo1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
There are some that carry expo incase they 4get a point... Theirs is to remember d point, they will explain everytin on it...

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by sulmeza(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol...tosyne again?..aah..no doubt.....wel it's wisely compiled sa..nt guilty of any though...
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Udodasco1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Funny
Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by dre11(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
That your number 6.

The S. U
They are the least expected when it comes to carrying expo but they carry it. They carry it under the cover of S.U. The might hide their expo inside their hijab without anybody noticing

I beg to disagree a bit because those that would carry it would tend to act as an SU but aren't an SU.

Someone that acts is different from someone that is an SU

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic by saxwizard(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Next,.i dey expect counter thread too sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University / Breaking: Uniuyo Releases Cut-off Marks For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.