Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church (1380 Views)

Many Lies Of Redeem's Adeboye For 2016 / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by LastProphet: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think Living faith church is envious of Redeem church and whatever they think Osinbajo might bring to Redeem should he turnout to be Vice president following a successful election. It is known fact that Oyedepo champions the renewed support among the clergy for GEJ, so I really thought hard on why he would do that knowing how corrupt GEJ is and also knowing the potential of having a real christian like Osinbajo (not one that dosent have a known pastor) at the VP spot. I realised that he knows but as it is with current-day christianity, Oyedepo is envious but hiding under the guile of deceit. This is my opinion
Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by keyremotes(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
NOT A VERY SOUND OPINIOM

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
A divided house where there is discord amongst the Church, that would be the beginning of the fall of christianity in Nigeria
My brother nobody is and should be envious of the other when we place the mandate of christ above our prides and selfish desires
I hope this convinces you and also stand as a wake up call to us all

http://www.theheraldng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/AUD-20141217-WA0001.mp3 Pls listen and share with other christians
Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by SeverusSnape(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Your opinion is wack, It doesn't add up. They've not won yet and you "think" Oyedepo is envious
Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by jnrprof(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Common!!!! Every individual has a right to support whoever he wants to. Oyedepo is under no compulsion to support Buhari simply becos his running mate is a pastor. Heck, many RCCG members will still vote for GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by Dlionsheart: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
My advise to the op and the general public is TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU ADDRESS OR TALK ABOUT ANOINTED SERVANTS OF GOD. You're not God who called them and not the one to reward them, so leave them with their God and reward instead of attracting unnecessary God's punishment to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
LastProphet:
I think Living faith church is envious of Redeem church and whatever they think Osinbajo might bring to Redeem should he turnout to be Vice president following a successful election. It is known fact that Oyedepo champions the renewed support among the clergy for GEJ, so I really thought hard on why he would do that knowing how corrupt GEJ is and also knowing the potential of having a real christian like Osinbajo (not one that dosent have a known pastor) at the VP spot. I realised that he knows but as it is with current-day christianity, Oyedepo is envious but hiding under the guile of deceit. This is my opinion
Last prophet of doom abi? For your mind you don analyze? Shege? Now let me tell you. Redeem has people who are even of greater influence than osinbajo and goodluck put together abi I lie? The church cannot be thinking of voting for osinbajo because they feel they would gain something from him (forgeting the fact that should he win, he would be under an islamic extremist who would ofcourse limit him abi I lie? Isn't a vice president answerable to the president? Some governors are even of greater influence than some vice presidents sef abi?) my dear, if na wetin una for apc think say na I'm go move people for redeem vote for una, then una get to re-think o because WE NO GO VOTE ANY UNCIRCUMCISED PHILISTINE SAKE OF YEYE ISLAMIC EGUNJE. MIND YOU ME AND OSINBAJO DEY THE SAME CHURCH
Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by Vinx4Christ(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
what are u yarning op

I wonder what was running tru ur mind wen writing dis

so because I no vote for Buhari mean say I dey envy am

or say I no vote GEJ mean say I dey envy GEJ?

May God help us oooooooo

I Pray for a free and fair election
Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by Sanchez01: 12:08am On Feb 04, 2015
LastProphet:
OP, it would be better you keep this because it's extremely sensitive, if you ask me. I belong with one of the two churches but as it stands, Bishop Oyedepo may have endorsed GEJ but that does not imply that RCCG has done same. True, Pastor Yemi Osinabjo is a very popular pastor among the very many pastors and members of the RCCG but that still does not mean that he has the backing of the church. The church, through its head, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, has decided to take a neutral stance as far as politics is concerned. He has refused to be drawn into the circle and that's why most RCCG members are still believe he COULD say something, which I know he won't.

Moreso, I see no reason why Oyedepo should be jealous because it is somewhat known to both RCCG members and members of the Winnners' Chapel that Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye have a son/father relationship. This is indeed a sensitive issue and I wouldn't want to say more on this.
Re: Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church by PastorKun(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2015
LastProphet:

Your opinion Is not very sound and Oyedepo is not likely to be envious of rccg. The real reason is money(which Oyedepo worships) Oyedepo is well known for his greed and love for money and he stands to make a lot of money by supporting gej. this is the more likely reason Oyedepo is supporting gej.

(1) (Reply)

Funny New Photo Of Pastor E A Adeboye / Hundreds Of Muslims Are Turning To Christ In Germany / Prophet Uebert Angel Visits Rev Tom of Christ Embasy Abuja, Honours Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.