Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Joins The List - Releases Single For Election - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem Joins The List - Releases Single For Election (370 Views)

Akwa Ibom Born Gospel Artist Inem Etuk Releases Single / Projectfame S7 Daniella Releases Single With A Controversial Song Art (photo) / My New Single For The Season Happy Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Joins The List - Releases Single For Election by DJEhimond(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
So its election again with a number of entertainers displaying support for one candidate or the other. There has been radio and TV jingles on air featuring the likes ok KWAM1, Flavor, Pasuma, Sammy Okposo and the likes. Last week saw the release of two singles from King Badoo than sang praises for the broom party and just this week, we have a new one from the Mr. Lecturer himself, in support of the Umbrella party advising Nigerians to "shine Ur Eyes" ...

Now, who do we follow? My brother, use your PVC, and your head too.

Source: http://itooknowmusic.com/eedris-abdulkareem-shine-ur-eyes

(1) (Reply)

Workout To "Ginger" By L.A.X. Feat Wizkid / The New Naira Bill Trends Local And International / Make You Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.