Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum (986 Views)

I Need Phpbb Forum Design Help / Mybb Or Phpbb Which Is Best For Creating Forum? / How To Make Your PHPBB Forum Show Youtube Video For Posters (administrator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dear Webmasters,
Please help me assess this my phpBB forum. I am a layman when it comes to webdtuff. Although I installed the software myself, but I don't really knowhow to make the best out of it. Here are few of what I want:
- I want to create a board that will display post on home page such like Nairaland. (At present, posts are hidden inside forum categories)
- SEO
-Remove some links on home page
- generally repackage the forum.

I am willing to pay token for this assistance provided you are very knowledgeable in these areas.
The forum is www.gurusvillage.com

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
obasy09:
Dear Webmasters,
Please help me assess this my phpBB forum. I am a layman when it comes to webdtuff. Although I installed the software myself, but I don't really knowhow to make the best out of it. Here are few of what I want:
- I want to create a board that will display post on home page such like Nairaland. (At present, posts are hidden inside forum categories)
- SEO

I am willing to pay token for this assistance provided you are very knowledgeable in these areas.

Thank you and God bless.
I'd advice you do more research on google and study hard on how to do all these things yourself. It will be more encouraging and motivating the spirit. And u will have the urge to do more. But if you still want someone to do it. Contact me 08039710459

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum by hilaryiwens05: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
hmmmmmm..... undecided
Re: Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum by Grime: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
obasy09:
Dear Webmasters,
- SEO

Thank you and God bless.
I can do it. But I don't know if you'll be able to pay for it.
Re: Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum by Jay4joy: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2015
You need to install recent topic mod. You can view my design at naijanursesfoum.com or naijamarriage.com contact me i may assist you.
Re: Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2015
obasy09:
Dear Webmasters,
- SEO

Thank you and God bless.

you mean like this?? www.babbleforum.com email me through nairaland il do it for you

(1) (Reply)

Criticise My Website / How Do I Create An Easy To Use Forum Like Nairaland? / A Nairalander Is Behind The Facebook Profile Pics App That Include Flag, Sport A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.