Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend (1337 Views)

Leesi Peter Vigboro's 23rd Birthday: Beauty Queen Celebrates With Twin Sister / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) / Meet Actress Genevieve Nnaji "Twin Sister" Look Alike (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend by trendysturvs(f): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
A Croatian model has been arrested and faces attempted murder charges after she stabbed her identical twin sister because she was jealous of her relationship with a man they both liked. Sara Grkovic, 22, and her twin sister Dajana Grkovic lived together with their mother in the northern Croatian port city of Rijeka where neighbours said they were always polite and friendly.

But police were called after hearing a violent row that ended with Sara plunging a kitchen knife into her twin sister leaving her critically injured and fighting for her life.

Dajana is currently in the intensive care ward at the local hospital with a deep wound to her chest and to her thigh although doctors said her condition was now stable.

Their divorced mother had apparently left them alone in the flat after going to Germany for work, and the father had had nothing to do with the two girls or his ex-wife after the divorce – including not paying any maintenance according to family friends.

http://www..com/croatian-model-arrested-after-stabbing-twin-sister-in-jealous-rage-over-boyfriend/

Re: Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
this is serious.
I wish the injured quick recovery
Re: Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kai! Na eyes b dis, dis pepul fit dey forecast future oh..
Re: Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend by hahn(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wetin Dick no go cause
Re: Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
hahn:
Wetin Dick no go cause

na wetin I bin wan type be dat grin
Re: Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend by Creamychic(f): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:

na wetin I bin wan type be dat grin

Me too!

Twin sister fa!
Re: Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Creamychic:

Me too!

Twin sister fa!

lol grin
Re: Croatian Model Arrested After Stabbing Twin Sister Over Boyfriend by fattybombom: 1:02am On Feb 04, 2015
see as their eyes dey like Buhari own grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See How Journalist Struggled For Fried Chicken At Inec's Office Yesterday / Davido Live At Closeup Cupid Games Ikeja City Mall. / Unretouched Queen B. : Everything Way Shine No Be Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.