Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pray 4 Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray 4 Me. (682 Views)

Pray 4 Nigeria Pray 4 Lebanon Pray 4 Paris As D Muslims Slaughter, Keep Praying / Pray 4 Peace In Gaza / Pray 4 The Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray 4 Me. by deleson: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2008
I'll want the real beliver's to pray with me that my spiritual eyes be open,so i can be spiritually inclined in order to discern God's perfect will and voice.
Re: Pray 4 Me. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2008
That is wisdom brother, the kind of prayer request of King Solomon. Be it to you according to your faith, that the Lord will open the eyes of your heart that you may see Jesus sitted on the throne and to discern God's perfect will for your life this new year in Jesus' name.
Re: Pray 4 Me. by Tonyet1(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2008
OLAADEGBU:

may you see Jesus sitted on the throne and to discern God's perfect will for your life this new year in Jesus' name.

. . . . . and i say Amen !
Re: Pray 4 Me. by JeSoul(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
Father we thank you for our brother Dele, we thank you for keeping his life and bringing him into the fellowship of light. Father, your word says that any who lacks wisdom should ask of you who gives without finding fault. So now we pray that you lavish Dele with wisdom from above. Open his heart to the power of your word, let your Holy Spirit fill his life and direct him into all things. Let your wisdom give him godly discernment to know and approve what Your will is in his life. We pray that you use his life as a testimony of your greatness. We pray these things in the name of your holy Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Pray 4 Me. by deleson: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2008
Brethen,am dead happy to see people who are concerned about my spiritual status,
Thanks,i dey feel your prayers,but,let it continue even in your closets.
Thanks.
Re: Pray 4 Me. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2008
JeSoul:

Father we thank you for our brother Dele, we thank you for keeping his life and bringing him into the fellowship of light. Father, your word says that any who lacks wisdom should ask of you who gives without finding fault. So now we pray that you lavish Dele with wisdom from above. Open his heart to the power of your word, let your Holy Spirit fill his life and direct him into all things. Let your wisdom give him godly discernment to know and approve what Your will is in his life. We pray that you use his life as a testimony of your greatness. We pray these things in the name of your holy Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
AND THE PEOPLE SAID AMEN!!!!
Re: Pray 4 Me. by manmustwac(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2008
@post
prayer is superstition. prayer dosen't solve problems. Its your actions that solve your problems
Re: Pray 4 Me. by ndada: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2008
manmustwac:

@post
prayer is superstition. prayer dosen't solve problems. Its your actions that solve your problems
Yes oh, u need to spend more time on the word[Bible] and act on it. About the VOICE, i dnt knw anydoby that knows the perfect voice of God, remember thr ar many voices. The wisdom is simply say on the word.
Re: Pray 4 Me. by duduspace(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2009
My prayer for you is that you become wise enough to see the lies that have been fed you in the name of religion and that you have the courage to be able to take them for what they are hence breaking free from their thought paralyzing influences, not necessarily so that you stop beleiving in God but so that you fully understand why you need to or chose to as the case might be.

Amen.
Re: Pray 4 Me. by deleson: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2009
Certain things are human but spiritual, look out for such.

(1) (Reply)

How To Position Yourself For Success / To Forgive Is To Approve? / On The Issue Of Tithing : What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.