Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River (1082 Views)

Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) / Chopper Crashes Into NDA Quarters In Kaduna (Photos) / TransAsia Plane Crashes Into River In Taiwan, Killing At Least 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by DrPrickson: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2015
At least eight people have died after a TransAsia
Airways plane clipped a bridge and crashed into a river
near the Taiwanese capital, Taipei.

Fifty-eight people were onboard the domestic flight, and a
number of people were reportedly injured.

Taiwan's Central News Agency (CNA) broadcast footage of
the plane almost submerged in the Keelung river.
Rescue teams are alongside the plane trying to rescue about
30 people still trapped inside.

The ATR-72 had just taken off from Taipei Songshan Airport
and was headed to the outlying Kinmen islands, just off the
coast of south-east China, CNA said.
Flight controllers lost contact with the plane at 10:55 local
time (02:55 GMT).

Footage of the plane apparently filmed from inside passing
cars showed it banking sharply, hitting a taxi and clipping
the bridge before crashing into the river.

www.bbc.com/news/business-31125052?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Elcemento(m): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Why always Asia? RIP to the dead. cry cry cry cry
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Oh ma God! Another one?
Rip to dead....so sad
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Gboliwe: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Not again......what the heck is happening in these Asia airspace ........regulatory authorities should beam there search light and conduct proper forensic investigation on that airline, hope they are not cutting corners and putting lives at risk........ ..Rip to the dead....
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Faibuhari: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Ifetex(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2015
More Pic

Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Ifetex(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP

Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2015
Rip to the dead. May God give the bereaved the fortitude to bear their loss amen
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by tdayof(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Lagusta(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP to the dead......

I am terribly scared of air travel, I have never entered a plane before, and I don't think I would ever do that
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by SegunFlames(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lagusta:
RIP to the dead......

I am terribly scared of air travel, I have never entered a plane before, and I don't think I would ever do that

Dr. Why na. Wont you like to visit other countries?

Just pray for God's grace and protection o.

RIP to the dead sad.
Re: Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River by Lagusta(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
SegunFlames:

Dr. Why na. Wont you like to visit other countries?

Just pray for God's grace and protection o.

RIP to the dead sad.

Hmmmm, God go help ooooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Most Beautiful Villages In The UK / Schengen Visa And Spouse Visa/brp / Annoying Things Nigerians Do When They Visit New Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.