Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Playstation 4 For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Playstation 4 For Sale (2339 Views)

Playstation 4 With Games For Sale. / spanking clean PlayStation 4 For sale in ajah!! / Used Playstation 4 For Sale.......sold........sold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstation 4 For Sale by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Playstaion 4 for sale bought brand new with two console and cd PES 2015 and kilzone shadow fall.
Location Lagos. Contact No: 08130654919 or 07086246938

1 Share

Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by StPete: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2015
How much? And where?
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Lagos call or send SMS abt d price
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by StPete: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Should i manufacture a number to call?

1 Like

Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by cao(f): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
kennyoguns0509:
Playstaion 4 for sale bought brand new with two console and cd PES 2015 and kilzone shadow fall

You really need to elaborate...'two console' do you mean two controllers or are you selling 2 more consoles with the PS4? Plus pictures would also be helpful. And I doubt StPete is psychic despite his name being that of a dead Saint, he can't call a number that isn't there.
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by StPete: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
cao:

You really need to elaborate...'two console' do you mean two controllers or are you selling 2 more consoles with the PS4? Plus pictures would also be helpful. And I doubt StPete is psychic despite his name being that of a dead Saint, he can't call a number that isn't there.

Lmao...did u hav to put d 'dead' with the Saint? grin
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by cao(f): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2015
kennyoguns0509:
Playstaion 4 for sale bought brand new with two console and cd PES 2015 and kilzone shadow fall
There was no need to duplicate the thread, update this one.
@StPete aren't all Saints dead? If I remember correctly that's a major pre-requisite to Sainthood, except if you're a member of of the group All Saints, that might be awkward...

EDIT: I've updated the original post.
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by StPete: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2015
cao:

There was no need to duplicate the thread, update this one.
@StPete aren't all Saints dead? If I remember correctly that's a major pre-requisite to Sainthood, except if you're a member of of the group All Saints, that might be awkward...

EDIT: I've updated the original post.

I quite disagree that Saints are dead. Peter as an Apostle is dead. But as a Saint, he's a living being existing at the afterlife. Dead ppl cannot intercede on our behalf, only the living
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by spenca: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2015
StPete:

I quite disagree that Saints are dead. Peter as an Apostle is dead. But as a Saint, he's a living being existing at the afterlife. Dead ppl cannot intercede on our behalf, only the living

The term dead is only applicable to the earth so when you talk about death or relating it to the "afterlife" is totally meaningless because it is said to be eternal if truly it exist ,so there is not use of death in an endless life
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by StPete: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2015
spenca:

The term dead is only applicable to the earth so when you talk about death or relating it to the "afterlife" is totally meaningless because it is said to be eternal[b] if truly it exist [/b],so there is not use of death in an endless life

Hmmm...u appear to be an Atheist, which by the way is cool. It opens ur mind to logical reasoning.
Last Bullet, I totally agree with u
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by spenca: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
StPete:

Hmmm...u appear to be an Atheist, which by the way is cool. It opens ur mind to logical reasoning.
Last Bullet, I totally agree with u

Am not an atheist am a Devout Muslim.
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by StPete: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
spenca:

Am not an atheist am a Devout Muslim.

Ooh, my bad! Nice knowing u by the way
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by hayourbame(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2015
how much?
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2015
I no get credit cry talk price
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by Bangkokworld: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Playstation 4 For Sale by hamzeto: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2015
How much?

(1) (Reply)

Grand Theft Auto V (gta V) Ps3 & Xbox 360 (pal) / Xbox 360 Games For Sale @ 3k Each, Requests Allowed! / PS4 games and PSVITA /playstation3 Games For Free Only digital copies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.