Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Jay-z To Tour Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-z To Tour Nigeria (1482 Views)

Jay-Z To Perform In Lagos On October 9th ( false: 2006 tour dates) / Wande Coal Set To Tour Europe By Feb/mar 2013 @divazparade / Eedris, Modenine, Ruggedman, Bantu, African China To Tour Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by Remi(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2006
Jay-Z will be back in Nigeria on tour in October at Ocean view as part of his international tour

http://www.cafe151.co.uk/notebook/2006/08/jay-z-to-tour-nigeria-and-south-africa/
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by edobabe(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2006
nas need to tour Africa,with all his mesage about the motherland.nasir your people are waiting.back to jigga man safe trip to the motherland Africa.
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2006
Please he should carry his wahala and go
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by Tolbless: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2006
does any one care about Jay Z, N0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by bee22(f): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2006
i careeeeeeeeeeee
i lurvvvvvvvvvv jayz
and i can't wait to see him perform
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by Oracle(m): 3:26am On Aug 24, 2006
He's coming for some water crisis awareness, maybe he'll come with beyonce or rihanna tongue tongue
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by Orlaitan: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2006
Jigga is da dizzle,he's gon make dem gurlz shake,i kno y'all cant wait 2 hav him rock u.me 2 man.
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by bee22(f): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2006
I heard he's coming with Beyonce.And Snoop's also coming for the water crisis thingy.It will be at Oceanview at Ozumba Mbadiwe.

Also,Janet's coming in November with J.D.
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by Nnekie(f): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2006
I love Jigga "for i will not lose cause even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learnt, so that evens it up for me. I am going to see him over here on the 22 of this month. Everyone over here can't wait. Would rather have rocked the concert in Naija sha
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2006
Man If jayz is gonna come to Nigeria.Thats gonna be the BOMB.You know how longs boys have been waitin for that guy to come.I hope when he comes.The gate fee should not be that very cheap.You know what i mean.No area boys or agbero allowed.Its really goona be the bom.No matter the fee.Guys will hustle to get it man.

Jay-z should have been the guy they should have brought long ago.not the rest

Rockafella for life
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by buckeye(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2006
bee22:

I heard he's coming with Beyonce.And Snoop's also coming for the water crisis thingy.It will be at Oceanview at Ozumba Mbadiwe.

Also,Janet's coming in November with J.D.

Oceanview is on Adetokunbo Ademola way right beside Eko le Meridian, but thats a small venue for a big star like Jay-Z.
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by Snoop001(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2006
wow sound interesting, Jigga man Is comin to Naija. he is welcome anytime any day.

Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by Raymand(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2006
Someone should get Eedris Abdulkareem on a leech! undecided
Re: Jay-z To Tour Nigeria by SvS(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2006
hes going?god i wish i was in naija

(1) (Reply)

Ur Illest Rock'n'roll Punchlines / I Need Asa`s Phone Number? / Flavour In New Video 'oyi Na Tum'(catch Cold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.