Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

If You Haven't Seen These Movies? I Don't Know... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Haven't Seen These Movies? I Don't Know... (664 Views)

Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / I Am Sure You Haven't Seen This TV Series! / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Haven't Seen These Movies? I Don't Know... by Xamie271(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Guys, this is my first post, so sit back relax, tighten your sit belt grab a coke and enjoy the flight to the permanent site.

The Legend… as written by Xamie.
After Merlin wrote the Legend of the Seeker, Prince Arthur told the Lord of the Rings that it was time they taught Xena how to fight like Hercules, so together the three of them will prevent the Clash of the Titans. They set out for their mission after her training. Meanwhile, Spartacus who was in search of his wife ran into them and made them a trio. They later went into alliance with Robin Hood, and became the Expendables. They went to war in Greece and in Rome and killed 300 Spartans. It happened that one day during Twilight, merlin turned Arthur into a vampire as part of a ritual, so his rank could rise to the Wizard of Oz. His days as a vampire were a memory Arthur preserved in his most prized possession; his[b] Vampire Diaries[/b].
After many years of not returning, the people of Capua thought that the Gods may be Crazy, ‘Olympus has fallen’, they chanted!

After so many conquests, the expendable found a land, Smallville. Here they settled. One night Robin went off hunting and discovered a cave belonging to Batman and his wife Cat woman. On his immediate return, he found out that his friends had been captured by a Man called god, aka Superman; the Man of stee[/b]l. He caused a [b]Prison break and rescued his friends. This made him a Hero in the Company of heroes. The people of Smallville called him the City hunter, they loved him.

They embarked on a journey, a journey which took them to the Edge of tomorrow, the Pacific Rim, and even Round the world in 80 days. This was in their bid to uncover the hidden treasures of the Underworld. In a large ship they sailed, the Titanic it was called. On their way, they encountered a Leprechaun a Supernatural creature. The slayed it with the blade of unicorn and then became Immortals. They became so strong they conquered the keeper of the underworld and made away with the Eagle's eye, the book of souls, the tear of a mermaid, the dragon breath, Thor’s hammer

…he closed the book in his hands, his eyes narrowed. The legend never said what became of them, he thought. Putting on his hat and dark glasses, he stretched.
His name is… Sherlock Holmes, the greatest detective who ever lived. Join him in his quest to unravel the truth behind the legend in His journey to the west.

thanks for reading so far. How many of these movies haven you seen? Share with me.. Peace!

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Movies? I Don't Know... by cutieberie1(f): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2015
nyc movies

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Movies? I Don't Know... by sholay2011(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Not particularly a list of groundbreaking or actually solid movies except for few (a list that contains 'Catwoman' and 'Twilight' lipsrsealed), but nice effort. ..on the short story.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Movies? I Don't Know... by Kaycee7(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
80% of the lot.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Seen These Movies? I Don't Know... by InZA: 1:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Very brilliant!
I enjoyed it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Switching To Digital Broadcasting / Free Download PC Games Wordpress Themes Software Cracks / Free Online Streaming Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.