Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday (1057 Views)

4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter / Events To Attend In Nigeria This Easter Holiday / I Am Planning On Moving To Lagos Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday by mrsage(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Easter will probably take place in the 1st week of april. That is about two months from now.

Also bear in mind that there will be a public holiday on good friday and easter monday. This is a golden opportunity to travel and take advantage of the easter break.
The election fever should be over by then.
There are a lot of tourist destinations within or outside nigeria.

This is the time to plan and save towards easter holiday. What are your plans?
Lets share ideas.

1 Like

Re: Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday by john2care: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2015
I planned to visit a country for easter, this same country refused my visa application last month because i couldn't include documents that shows strong tie...Do you have any advise about it?
Re: Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday by mrsage(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
john2care:
I planned to visit a country for easter, this same country refused my visa application last month because i couldn't include documents that shows strong tie...Do you have any advise about it?

You may decide to look inwards. Visit some tourist sites within Nigeria.

You can also join the easter weekend get away to Oyo and Osun State
Re: Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday by mrsage(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Let's go there
Re: Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday by mrsage(m): 12:48am On Feb 09, 2015
This is what you get when you join the train.
On friday we all move from Lagos to Ile Ife ( neat air conditioned buses will be available). On arrival at Ife our guide will be waiting to welcome us to the birth place of the Yoruba tribe. We will visit:
The Museum
The Royal Palace of the Ooni of Ife
The Opa Oranmiyan
The escavation sites and other notable places within the ancient town.
Note that Launch will be served.
At night you will be hosted to a friday night get together. A special TGIF in Ile Ife with lots of good food, music ( blend of traditional and modern vibes) and dance.

On satutday all roads lead to Erin Ijesha water falls. The place for the adventurous mind. There will be mountain climbing, swimming and an adventure trip to the top. The entire day will be loaded with fun and adventure.

On sunday we pack our bags and head to Ibadan. There we will stop bye at the Premier University (University of Ibadan) to take a look at the Zoological Garden. This spot has the best collection of wild animals in the South West. You will see those animals that live in the wild
Re: Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday by mrsage(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Easter weekend get away
The ideal easter holiday package
Re: Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday by mrsage(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Planning done. So what are your easter plans?

(1) (Reply)

Thing To Export From Nigeria While Travelling / 5 Best Indian Restaurants On Lagos Island / Pic: Strange Plate No. Spotted In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.