Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? (10123 Views)

Pic. This Cream Has Made My Body Darker / Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples / I Am Fair In Complexion, Can I Use Shea Butter As My Body Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
kandiikane:
The best is dudu osun or village fresh.
dudu what? that shyte is terrible for sensitive skin mehn. I tried it once and got burnt. Never ever again!!!!

Poster, the best and the cheapest is clean&clear exfoliating daily wash by Johnsons. I use that everyday and i go all gangst@r with my facials once a week with Bodyshop's Vitamin C microdermabrasion. You must replenish the skin with a day cream..Moisture is important! Don't just exfoliate and leave the skin looking all dry and flaky

1 Like

Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by kandiikane(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Idowuogbo:

dudu what? that shyte is terrible for sensitive skin mehn. I tried it once and got burnt. Never ever again!!!!

Poster, the best and the cheapest is clean&clear exfoliating daily wash by Johnsons. I use that everyday and i go all gangst@r with my facials once a week with Bodyshop's Vitamin C microdermabrasion. You must replenish the skin with a day cream..Moisture is important! Don't just exfoliate and leave the skin looking all dry and flaky

lol...I have heard negative reviews like yours but I believes it depends on the individual. I have a very sensitive and oily skin but it works for me. It Exfoliates, removes excess oil and opens up my pores. If you over use it that's when you get irritations and burns especially the village fresh. I had the burns too until I realised using it in moderation worked.

Does the body shop microderm really work? I saw it but went for their seaweed ionic clay mask Instead.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
kandiikane:

lol...I have heard negative reviews like yours but I believes it depends on the individual. I have a very sensitive and oily skin but it works for me. It Exfoliates, removes excess oil and opens up my pores. If you over use it that's when you get irritations and burns especially the village fresh. I had the burns too until I realised using it in moderation worked.

Does the body shop microderm really work? I saw it but went for their seaweed ionic clay mask Instead.
Abeg i no try again! Once bitten twice shy. You should try Bodyshop's Microderm mehn...its a lil expensive but it does the job.I have been using that ish for years. I use it once a week before going to bed and finish off with my overnight serum oil.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by kandiikane(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Abeg i no try again! Once bitten twice shy. You should try Bodyshop's Microderm mehn...its a lil expensive but it does the job.I have been using that ish for years. I use it once a week before going to bed and finish off with my overnight serum oil.
lol you are missing out. Ok, will get it and see what magic happens, normally wary of microderms that don't come with the suction.

Oh also whenever you go superdrug if you use toners, get garnier skin naturals fresh refining toner, you can really feel it working.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
kandiikane:

lol you are missing out. Ok, will get it and see what magic happens, normally wary of microderms that don't come with the suction.

Oh also whenever you go superdrug if you use toners, get garnier skin naturals fresh refining toner, you can really feel it working.
I resemble oyinbo? Garnier ko Garfield ni.I'm a bodyshop junkie. I tone with Bodyshop's seaweed clarifying toner or my beauty gem grin- Pixi glow tonic with aloe Vera and ginseng.Trust me with this combo, spots will see you and run. grin
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by funmercy1(f): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
kandiikane:
The best is dudu osun or village fresh.
is it used as a daily soap and u can used d surgar paste wit it?
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Drilz(f): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nneka 123; try and access ur market properly, lemon is also used for herbal medicine everywhere jst ask market women arnd u n those dat r into fruit business u ll get it, although it might b abit xpensive. I buy 4fruit kemons for #100.
Re: How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? by Gigihealth: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Exfoliation is a very important technique that you can perform on your skin to resolve certain skin problems like acne, eczema as well as to achieve healthy and glowing skin. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-exfoliate-the-importance-of-exfoliation/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Scarf Factory, Best Scarf Supplier In China / Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker / ZARA Bodycon Dress Selling For As Low As 2,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.