Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Order From Jumia And Get Surprising Discount up to 10k more or less. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Order From Jumia And Get Surprising Discount up to 10k more or less. (4323 Views)

ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY / Order From Amazon,Ebay,Alibaba,Aliexpress,1688 as low as 310/$ / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Order From Jumia And Get Surprising Discount up to 10k more or less. by tr3y(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2015
The discount has been discontinued for now, it was fun while it lasted

Thanks to all that patronized me.

[s]
Hello, my name is Shola M. and I'm about to introduce my Nairamates to a (tweak|hack|cheat|whatever you call it) on how you can get discount of 500naira(did I hear you say its too small then wait read till the end and see the power of 500) on goods above 5,000 naira from Jumia. Let's say you are buying goods worth 100,000, I will show you how you can get discount up to 10,000*(check below for terms and condition). I know you can't wait for it.

To start with, I work as a sales consultant for Jumia so I can honestly tell you its legit, so long as you are not paying with stolen Credit card anyway. All you have to do to gain such amazing discount is listed below.

1. Check through www.jumia.com. for any kind of goods you need or want as the case may be,
2. Copy the link to the product you will like to purchase.
3. Send the link with your Full Name, Address you want it delivered to and working phone number to 08116725552 or email it to shawlar.001@gmail.com or through PM, just choose at least one.
4. I will place the order on your behalf and use my discount code to reduce the selling P and the P is for price not point.
5. Chill, lay back as we work on delivering your goods as soon as feasibly possible.
You can give me a call on the above number if you wish but texting will do unless you have some questions you want Einstein to answer.

Frequent question people do ask and answers that work.

A. What is the difference if I order through Jumia directly?
What did you even read a thing I wrote above? huh! I said you get a ***** discount. You order through Jumia, you are not getting 50kobo discount. I know you got it, you just want to hear me say it again grin.

B. Can you deliver to any part of the world.
We only deliver to Nigerian address

C. I live in Sambisa forest in Nigeria, can you also deliver to my doorstep?
If you can come down to Lagos and lead the way why not, but wait a minute; however, you are already here now so we might as well just give
you your goods now before somebody gets hurt.

D. Why can't I get the discount from Jumia itself?
Well, you can only get discount through a Jumia agent, that is just the way it is since Jesus was born and not even APC can change it.

E. Can bad goods be returned?
Of course you can return defective goods and I repeat "defective" goods, not that you bought Playstation one and you suddenly realized how cool PS4 is then you think you can just return PS1 because its no longer cool. Coolness does not fuel my car. It has to be defective and returned within 14days.

F. What are your products range?
We sell everything except guns, drugs and a girlfriend that does not want Ferrari.

**Talking about the discount of up to 10,000: if you buy goods worth 100,000. Lets say you saw a watch or cloth worth 5,000naira and would like to order for 20 of it maybe for your anniversary or to line up your closet, you can order for each unit seperately and get a discount of 500naira on each one totaling 500x20 which is 10,000naira discount. You see the power of 500naira now right. I bet you never knew.

Somebody is calling already, Be right back.[/s]
Re: How To Order From Jumia And Get Surprising Discount up to 10k more or less. by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Jumia did a promo with MTN sometime In December, "recharge up to #2000 and get #2000 voucher free to purchase" on their site. I recharged up to that amount and got a text that they will get back o me. Till today, I STILL DEY LOOK them even though I never for once relied on that promo. But it's good you are fidelity grin

1 Like

Re: How To Order From Jumia And Get Surprising Discount up to 10k more or less. by tr3y(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Jumia did a promo with MTN sometime In December, "recharge up to #2000 and get #2000 voucher free to purchase" on their site. I recharged up to that amount and got a text that they will get back o me. Till today, I STILL DEY LOOK them even though I never for once relied on that promo. But it's good you are fidelity grin

Lolz, When we say we will get back to you we will get back to you nah, when Jonathan said he promised this, he promised that you think he will deliver immediately he enter office? close to six years now we still waiting na! At least yours is just 2months grin grin Kidding, I don't know anything about that promo, I only use Quickteller for my recharge card so I did not even notice the promo.
Re: How To Order From Jumia And Get Surprising Discount up to 10k more or less. by tr3y(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Check out the new Huawei smartphone, pics below.

Key Features:

1. Screen Size: 5
2. Processor: 1.3Ghz Quad Core
3. RAM: 1GB
4. Internal Memory: 8GB
5. Android 4.4

Price is 28,455. You can get it at 27,955 with my discount.

Re: How To Order From Jumia And Get Surprising Discount up to 10k more or less. by tr3y(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
The hottest phones on Jumia right now, remember you can get #500 discount for every item over 5000 if you place your order through me.

(1) (Reply)

New Samsung B310E Dual Sim Phone For Sale #4,500 / Vehicle Tracking - Secure Your Vehicle Against Theft, Arm-robbery with GPS Track / for best,perfect,unique architectural plan,building plan & construction in nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.