Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:52 AM

How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. (19525 Views)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / CBN Adjusts Forex Rate To N196.95 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by MrIyke222(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Broh, pls hw does it woke? is it pay par clik advert. Can u give a little more frail abt it?
thanx
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by adagSON: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
@ALL I have share the copy trash ebook @op sold to us at 2k including the link to the original owner blong with the following people

SCAMPY
ADISA786
MEGAMINDMASTER
CHIDONSKY
SLOVFO

pls others should contact the above listed people to get the copy...

none should contact me pls very busy now...

below is the screenshot of the reply i got from @op sent to my mail..

the guy no try true..2k grin

Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by adagSON: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
MrIyke222:
Broh, pls hw does it woke? is it pay par clik advert. Can u give a little more frail abt it?
thanx

contact those nairanlader i listed above..they will share the copy to you...

the original owner really make sense but they want he sold to you will confuse you die.

i dont have enough mb to upload and share again just contact those name above and get both the copy cat copy and the original link to the real blog...

then come and tell us if @op do us well or not ..grin

hungry people full this forum chia

@ALL CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR LINK TO THE ORIGINAL MAIN ARTICLE VERY INTERESTING...

the idea is you most have something to sell either service or product. it can be fiverr gig or affiliate programm but for affiliate you most have your own blog course reddit did not support redirect links or affiliate link. so if you want to use it for affiliate then you have go send tarffic to your blog first then send them to your affiliate link.

guys it work wella but you most you your sense not as our honourable make it look grin ...

pls check my signature for more.
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by Emmysteve(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
To those that fell for OP scam click like for thunder to fire him

3 Likes

Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by G12(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP finally busted, a girl here wanted to buy the report and decided to contact first for inquiries since I have bought it, but I just decided to share it with her for free. I was surprised when she gave me the original link to where the OP copied the idea, he even went as far as rubbishing the idea and making it useless.

5bucks for about 5000 impression is a good deal! The original idea is wonderful. Someone, I have heard someone mentioned it before without details, I went ahead to pay for the report hoping it will guide me through, but at a time some points became contradictory. This is the first and last report I will ever buy.

OP, thanks all the same. You're smart for me to have fallen for this.
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by afeez20(m): 3:15am On Mar 13, 2015
hello bruv i just reactivated my nairaland account being away from it for a while .i love this feedback from people you've introduced this report to
pls i want to also get the report.what do i do?
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by dav8id(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2015
afeez20:
hello bruv i just reactivated my nairaland account being away from it for a while .i love this feedback from people you've introduced this report to
pls i want to also get the report.what do i do?

cant you read what people are complaining for?..

if you need a copy then contact those that have the original copay abi you want but the rubbish copy from the seller? get it free from others members .see their name above there
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by gabyosz: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please this is my email gabyosz@yahoo.com
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by deni7: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
From the little have read on it means we have to have an existing online biz right? Please correct me if im wrong. Thanks.
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by Darmiloaded: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
deni7:
From the little have read on it means we have to have an existing online biz right? Please correct me if im wrong. Thanks.

At Deni7, from ur comment,u av d book already, can u send it to me pls?
Help a broda...
Thnks
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by hebronconcept: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
6 How to start recharge card printing on a small, medium and large scale
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse ?
2 How to make Ankara accessories ?
3 How to be a plastic merchant, supplying plastic containers to liquid soap manufacturers, insecticide, bottle water etc
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours ?
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA ?
6 How to register your business name with CAC within 2weeks?

Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Whatsapp 08033702558
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Arabmorning:
By default i would advice anyone who wants to make money online to have a go with mini-importation, but i know a few people who couldn't make it that way for various reasons,from not being a good sales person to not being able to identify a product that would get a quick sales. I should mention, because you make money off one way online doesn't mean you shouldn't seek extra income from other sources,online or offline. I for example invest's no less than 60,000 naira into mini imporation which i have suspended now due to the terrible Naira/dollar exchange rate.

So to the issue of the day,do you know you can start a one man advertising company, no need to register anywhere, huge capital not needed either you need less than 3000 naira for a start and the internet is your terrain. Yes,i am going to teach you how make some bucks with internet advertising.

You can email me on fajrabou@gmail.com to get my report on how you too can tap into some of the cash flying around on the internet. Its costs N2000. After you get this information you either do two things,either you call me so we can toast to the good life or you cuss at me for wasting your time and money, but i am confident it would be the former.

I also love people who are open to learning new things,i would so much be open to further questions on the report, but please don't ask me what i have already adressed in the report.

NOTE: This is not a means of survival for me,i wont say i need your money per se,but nobody values free information. I gave this information to a cousin of mine a month ago, and until today he has done nothing,why? He gets pocket money from me,and he got the info for free. Its such petty attitude exhibited by people that piss me off .

I may not reply NEW emails anymore after a while because i have alot of things i am into,so please do understand.
you can help a brother out ucheosefoh@gmail.com
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by emperoracro(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business, am working on expansion. ROI is between 7%-12% monthly. Pm me or call or WhatsApp me on +2348136909187, pls i want only serious and mature people. Thanks
CLOSED
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by dav8id(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
emperoracro:
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business, am working on expansion. ROI is between 7%-12% monthly. Pm me or call or WhatsApp me on +2348136909187, pls i want only serious and mature people. Thanks

your location pls
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by Davedonrich(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
hmm
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by Waga10: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Real daily income investment!
It is time to earn!!
Currently paying,
do you have money to invest? No you can earn roughly upto $40 per day without doing any work,
refferal is paid in 5leavel deep and by this way you can earn roughly $35/day for 12months only on commission
don't waste ur time and money anymore

signup here
www.bnbtrades.com/sign_up?mydollar
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by nelsonmo: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please guys i need it also: nomoruyi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by nelsonmo: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
you can help a brother out ucheosefoh@gmail.com

Bro right behind you, need it also
Re: How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. by adahgold(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Please this is my own adaksjay4lyf@yahoo.com. Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S. Based Businessman To Set Up $2bn Dollar Modular Refinery In Edo / Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Devaluation: IMF Versus Buhari - Henry Boyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.