Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (7723 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by cyberpaul(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2006
I got this email yesterday after i applied on saturday 19th August and got a confirmation for my application, If you are in the same position please act fast and re-apply.

Dear ADESOKAN
Oceanic Bank Career Portal

We observed that you applied online through our career portal during the testing period of the portal

Please note that the career portal takes off live from today, Monday 21st August 2006

Any application posted before this date has been purged from the database and will not be used for our recruitment purposes

You are therefore advised to re-apply immediately

Thank you for your interest in our BankHUMAN RESOURCES DEPT
Oceanic Bank International Plc
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by ayoguiter(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2006
i didnt apply b4, is it online?give me their address pls
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by cyberpaul(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2006
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by dangloove(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2006
Hi cyberpaul you are a darling.
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by dearie(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
thanx for the info!
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by crito(m): 2:05am On Aug 23, 2006
nice one,i dey enjoy nairalanders,no long thing. smiley wink cheesy
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by ChichiM1(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2006
Ade tanx a lot 4 d info. ur shall not labour in vain,stay blessed.ve a 1daful&a fun filled day
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by elaiye(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2006
Thanks a lot. I've been waiting for that. Hearing it for the first time.
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by teebabs(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2007
smiley winkthank man. The likes of you make nairaland a place to be. smiley
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by offnwendy: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2007
cyberpaul,pls I re- applied but it said multiple application is not allowed.I missed their text at onitsha and dont know I will still be re-invited since the site is rejecting my re-application.Again please if any gets a hint of when they will have their text in Owerri should please notify me.My e-mail add is offnwendy12@yahoo.com.
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by calc(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2007
Hello Guys,
I think you should be very careful to consider the date a topic was posted before you attempt to carry out the information being passed in the passage. The thread was posted last year August.(2006)
Re: Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply by ebenco2: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Info About Nipp (national Integrated Power Project) / Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam / EFCC Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.