Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Experience With A "Blind" Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A "Blind" Man (427 Views)

Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Predictions Of A Blind Woman Who Fortold Isis & Future Major World Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A "Blind" Man by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol, so this happened yesterday actually, around Ikenegbu in Owerri,, one man was begging for money with the excuse that he was blind,, he was going from one keke to another, begging alms from customers,, cos the keke's were lined up to transport passengers so if one fills up, another one will begin to load, so I was in one of the kekes when the man came to me, when he asked, I initially told him I didn't have any thing on me,, buh I later changed my mind and gave him 50 Naira .

So infront of the keke I was in, there was this huge cow poo,, very massive! U know as cow shit dey be na... So when the "blind" dude wanted to go to the next keke to beg, he actually jumped over the shit,, lol,, can u imagine,,. Funny enough, the man's eyes were slightly open buh I really don't know how he managed to keep them open without blinking,.. The man really fooled me shaa, cos I know some blind people whose eyes are open.

I was the only one that noticed it shaa, I guess,, cos if those thugs around me loading the keke saw it too,, ah, trust o'town agberos,, it could have been hot for the man...

It was a real eye opener shaa....
Re: My Experience With A "Blind" Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
So this is a funny experience shaaa. Well done shaa, lol.
Re: My Experience With A "Blind" Man by raziboi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
he saw it sha

anyway De story or De experience is Swt sha
Re: My Experience With A "Blind" Man by teemanbastos(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
lool...na only 4 Nigeria a blind man would remind you to give him money for the day

(1) (Reply)

Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz / Wizkid Or Davido / Contest;best Hiphop (rapper)star On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.