Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! (5844 Views)

MTN Is Giving 1G And 500MB Out Free.. / MTN Is Giving Out Free 150mb / Etisalat Rewarding Its Loyal Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by suzelle: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle Its easy, free and fun
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by kingofpool: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
like seriously itz working, the gave me 500 after i recharged 100, if u recharge u press. *559*4#
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by senatorbayor(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
I got the message and tot its their normal scam message. I top up with 200 naira and was given 1k.
if I had known it is real, I would have recharge with 1k to get more as I tried loading again and was told its just once.
that's the reward for 10 years uninterrupted swap. MTN wayo
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by 100Cents: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
denkyw:
got similar message as follows:
'Congratulations! It's 18 years since you joined the MTN Family. Get 500% bonus on your first recharge. Offer valid till month end. Thank you for choosing MTN!
I now have #5000 to flex till month end

From 2001 to 2015 is not up to 18 years.

Liar Muhammed..
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by bigv(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
I finally recharged and to my amazement I got 2000k bonus oh. At first I tot the call charges was going to be high but on the contrary, it was same tariff plan
Dan42:
I also received similar message too on my phone, only for me to recharge N400 and got nothing. Reaching this morning they sent me another text, saying the 500% bonus 'll take effect from febuhari 15th.
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by bigv(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yes oh, I loaded 400 and got 2000k
Lordseyad:
Maybe you guys should check very well--
They sent a similar msg to my friend's line yest. And I help him to load a 100 r-card, and they gave him 500 free
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by bigv(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yeah same here, I loaded 400, had I known I'd have looked for the 1500 card grin
senatorbayor:
I got the message and tot its their normal scam message. I top up with 200 naira and was given 1k.
if I had known it is real, I would have recharge with 1k to get more as I tried loading again and was told its just once.
that's the reward for 10 years uninterrupted swap. MTN wayo
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by olempe(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
fatdon2:
18 years ke I think u are high on monkey tale.
grin grin
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by Wisdytech(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
hmmmmmmm! i got the sms tooo. But am yet to recharge on that their funny line.
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by bigv(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls do recharge oh, and don't make the mistake that some of us doubting thomas made wink
Wisdytech:
hmmmmmmm! i got the sms tooo. But am yet to recharge on that their funny line.
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by Vesuvius(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls can the bonus be used to subscribe for some data plan e.g 4.5gb like we do with the regular 2500 airtime. In other words, can the given bonus be used for normal subscriptions of data? Abeg make una answer.
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by bigv(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
No I don't think so, cos the recharge bonus goes to the bonus act i.e *559*4#
Vesuvius:
Pls can the bonus be used to subscribe for some data plan e.g 4.5gb like we do with the regular 2500 airtime. In other words, can the given bonus be used for normal subscriptions of data? Abeg make una answer.
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by ignis: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
kebisky:
I got similar message as follows:
'Congratulations! It's 9 years since you joined the MTN Family. Get 500% bonus on your first recharge. Offer valid till month end. Thank you for choosing MTN!'
I even recharged N1500 but to my surprise NO BONUS.

Same here.
Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by Dlasdon(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
You guys are really funny. If u re not clear about anything, is 180 no longer free? The guy that recharged N1,500, if that is true then I so envy u. Have u dialed *559*4# and yet saw nothing? I recharged N400. Yesterday. I have been using mine. Today I called 180 and they said the package will expire 13th Feb. Its a one time activation. So make sure ur money is huge. Only if uv used ur line for up to 6yrs or more, but make sure u got the SMS or if u re sure of urself, call 180. Good luck. By the way, I hate mtn with a passion. So pls I don't work with them, I only spoke up cos one person's encounter shud not discourage u from ur God given empty hen's awoof. On this one, they try shaa.

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! by niceayo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
It is true, I got similar msg too and recharged 750 and got 3750. You can check your bonus balance with *559*4# in case your are not sure if you have the bonus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device / Itel Wins Most Outstanding Phone Brand In Consumer Engagement At Brandcom 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.