Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Mini Pastery Company In Urgent Need Of Staff!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mini Pastery Company In Urgent Need Of Staff!!!! (1144 Views)

Pastery, Cake And Small Chop Marker Needed / Outcry As Nigerian Banks Set To Sack Thousands Of Staff / Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Pastery Company In Urgent Need Of Staff!!!! by letustalk(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi,

We are a reputational company into the business of pasteries like Chin Chin, and chips of assorted types. We are currently expanding our operations and are in dire need of workers who are diligent and ready to work. Currently we start off on a negotiable pay of NGN 120,000 P.A (that is, NGN 10,000 per month) subject to a quarterly salary review after then. To this end, we would prefer workers who are located within the Yaba area of lagos, as our company is located at Iwaya, Yaba. This will help to cushion the harsh effect of transportation costs to the workplace. One advantage of working with us is that it affords the workers an opportunity to become skilled in the making of these pasteries. For interested persons, kindly call the below number and the owner of the company will directly speak with you. Note that there are no agency or commission fees. You speak directly to the company owner.

Re: Mini Pastery Company In Urgent Need Of Staff!!!! by Awofilip: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
U mean 10k/m for Lagos? Goodluck
Re: Mini Pastery Company In Urgent Need Of Staff!!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Awofilip:
U mean 10k/m for Lagos? Goodluck
Is it bad? My answer is no. Please if you are staying around yaba and its environs and have got nothing to do, grab the job.
Re: Mini Pastery Company In Urgent Need Of Staff!!!! by letustalk(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2015
Thanks PristinMuscles.

@Awofilip. A job offer is actually not meant for anybody. Like i said, i mentioned Yaba and environs due to issues of transportation cost. It is a job especially good for those who are idling for now or who do not have sufficient advantage to take higher jobs. It is what the business owner can afford for now...and like i said there is going to be a salary review based on performance.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

TRLPLAW Interview / KANO And Kaduna Engineers Required / Core Java Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.